Nuke glitch

grandmonarch

In TE, I nuked a nation today at 12:00:05. However, when I checked the nation I noticed that my nuke did no damage (this nation had no SDI). I have a screenshot of the nuclear message I sent him. I then bought a second nuke and launched it at him at 12:01:57, even though it was the same update (I think you can only launch one nuke at a certain nation per day). My first nuke somehow failed to work.

edit: On the nuclear purchases screen, it says that I only bought one nuke at 12:01:52, but I also bought one right before update, which didnt show up.

Edited by grandmonarch

Currently thwarted nuke attacks can be followed by numerous further attacks until one is successful which is very odd. SDI makes no sense then :-((

[quote name='Adjasadaku' timestamp='1307819125' post='2729333']
Currently thwarted nuke attacks can be followed by numerous further attacks until one is successful which is very odd. SDI makes no sense then :-((
[/quote]
That's how it's always been, but that has nothing to do with the bug in question. He says the nation had no SDI, so he had to have hit.