Aqua- Need 2 Replacement Trades

Teltaur

Hey everyone, I'm kind of stuck in a bad position right now and was wondering if I could get a few short term, temporary trades for the moment. I was part of a 3BR circle with Gold and Fish as extra slots, but 2 of the nations in the circle were deleted in the same day and I haven't been able to collect taxes or buy much of anything since then.

I have Cattle and Lumber, and already have Marble, Spices, Pigs, Sugar, Fish, and Water taken care of. All I need now is Aluminum, Iron, Wheat, and Gold. Would anyone in Aqua be willing to set up a trade for just a day or two so I could get a few things taken care of without having to take a hit in funds?

And if anyone's part of a 3BR circle that needs Cattle and Lumber that has at least Gold or Gems as an extra resource, just let me know. I'd love to get into a permanent arrangement if possible.

Okay, I've been able to take care of Iron and the extra resource. All we need now is Aluminum and Wheat. If anyone on Aqua has that combo and would be up for a trade agreement, just send something my way.