The aftermath.

King Kevz

OOC: Out of respect for Cent, Cali and Keshav I am willing to RP the aftermath of the nuclear strikes on my nation.

IC: With the Phoenix Empire soldiers having landed on Helzan land they were left alone apart from a few groups of curious children who stayed at a distance pointing at the strange men and women who had arrived. It was a full hour later when a group of men approached, unarmed and with their hands outstretched before them to show they weren't carrying anything.

Meanwhile across the other parts of the nation the citizens found that almost all pieces of electrical equipment were broken and so they had to resort to using hand tools and their own labour to shift debris and build basic shelters. The struggle to do so was hard but the people carried out with a survivors determination and soon numerous shanty towns were spread out across the nation.

The military consisted of only a single base that had been fortunate enough to not be near any nuclear warhead strike areas and so were left undamaged and unharmed. Needing to know ifnormation the base commander order half the men into NBC suits and sent three teams out by Humvee and one by Helicopter to recon the land.

A squad of Marines moved out to the civilians aiming their rifles.

"Stay there!"one yelled, this was quickly followed by another Officer coming from behind.

"What are your intentions?"the ranking Officer asked to the men.

The men halted as soon as the rifle were brought up and aimed at them. "Our intentions were the same as yours we wanted to know what you are doing here and what your plans are" replied the leader of the group looking from the marines to the officers.

The men halted as soon as the rifle were brought up and aimed at them. "Our intentions were the same as yours we wanted to know what you are doing here and what your plans are" replied the leader of the group looking from the marines to the officers.

The officer motioned the squad to go back to the camp with the visitors who obviously had been through a lot.

"Our general plans are simple to end what was started, and hand our terms to the any form of government that is left"

The officer motioned the squad to go back to the camp with the visitors who obviously had been through a lot.

"Our general plans are simple to end what was started, and hand our terms to the any form of government that is left"

The group of civilian men followed the squad and their officers back to the military camp whilst listening to the officer speak. "Well if you intend to finish the war I think we have one camp that was unaffected by the strike nearby but I doubt they will be looking for a fight now as for a form of government you could say that I am currently in charge right now but only of this area" replied the civilian leader.