Blue Trade Circle with 2 Wildcards

The Antarctic

This trade circle is unique in that we have two wildcard slots available. This makes this circle a bit more flexible and can help nations that may have an odd configuration of resources while giving us all some nice bonuses.

This trade circle will provide:

+9.50 to your income (could be higher due to the Uranium resource and your tech level) [you will also need to have your nation set to allow nuclear but only for nuclear power to get 3.00 of this bonus]

+17.0 to your happiness (since we will all be on the blue team)

-11% Infrastructure Costs

-13% Infrastructure Upkeep

- 6.00 for solder purchase

-13% tech costs

+18% soldier efficiency

+15% land

Ability to obtain nukes

Bonus Resources received are:

Fine Jewelry

Steel

Microchips

Resources:

Gems - The Antarctic

Uranium - The Antarctic

Gold

Silver

Coal

Iron

Lead

Oil - Doo Rider

Wildcard

Wildcard - Doo Rider (Wine)

My Nation Link - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=227962

Message me in game for more information or to let me know you want to be a part of this trade circle, or reply to this thread, or even PM me on these forums.

Edited by Antarctic

doo rider - that sounds great. I will put you in the Oil and one of the Wildcard slots with Wine. (another +3 to happiness for participating nations, nice) I agree that Lumber would be nice since it would give us an additional -6% for infrastructure upgrades and -8% for infrastructure upkeep.

If you know others who are looking for a permanent trade circle, I am hoping this will be one. I know I am ready to be in a permanent stable trade circle. :)

Edited by Antarctic

Do you guys all have a harbor? If so you should add Furs and fish to the list so you can also get Affluent Pop. My buddy has Cattle and Iron, I have told him to sign up with you guys.

Edited by Lord Byron

Yes, PM me in game. I'd be happy to add my cattle and Iron to your circle. As Lord said, my nation is Wilmark Republic. Does everyone have a Harbor? Lord is right about adding fish and furs to the mix for another added bonus.

PS- Lord, thanks for calling me and waking me up so I can do what you already have done for me. LOL :angry:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...