Normandie Forever [CNRPS]

Bacharth

"People of these Norman lands, I am here to free you from chaos! I am here to free you from the evils of tribal life!" These were the only words that Robert Martell, a tall, light skinned man said before raising his rifle to the crowd. The thousands before him cheered and yelled, their faces painted red and yellow, the colors of the Norman flag. They wore whatever protective gear they had, they carried whatever weapons they could get. Some wielded modern rifles, and some only stones and sticks.

"Today will be recognized not as the holidays of these kingdoms, but our Independence! Brittany and Normandie united under the Phoenix banner as we rise from the ashes of Tyranny! Let us fight! Let us win the day!"

The Normans and Brittans, united under Martell's banner began to conquer cities, starting in the city of Caen in the area of Normandy. They moved as far west as the northwestern coast, and finally pushed southward until they could no more.

However, these people were different than the humans that inhabited these lands. These people had longer hair, thinner frames, and pointy ears. These people were what you would call elves. They spoke a mixture of Sylvan and Norman, were very diplomatic, however there was one flaw: They could not speak English.

OOC: Map is coming soon.

Edited by VinceSixx

"People of these Norman lands, I am here to free you from chaos! I am here to free you from the evils of tribal life!" These were the only words that Robert Martell, a tall, light skinned man said before raising his rifle to the crowd. The thousands before him cheered and yelled, their faces painted red and yellow, the colors of the Norman flag. They wore whatever protective gear they had, they carried whatever weapons they could get. Some wielded modern rifles, and some only stones and sticks.

"Today will be recognized not as the holidays of these kingdoms, but our Independence! Brittany and Normandie united under the Phoenix banner as we rise from the ashes of Tyranny! Let us fight! Let us win the day!"

The Normans and Brittans, united under Martell's banner began to conquer cities, starting in the city of Caen in the area of Normandy. They moved as far west as the northwestern coast, and finally pushed southward until they could no more.

However, these people were different than the humans that inhabited these lands. These people had longer hair, thinner frames, and pointy ears. These people were what you would call elves. They spoke a mixture of Sylvan and Norman, were very diplomatic, however there was one flaw: They could not speak English.

OOC: Map is coming soon.

OOC: Well, similar to what I have planned...but not the same. It'll be an..interesting twist, I hope.

In a quick and large sweep, the Norman generals led their elven army across Brittany, allying themselves with the dark skinned Brittainian elves. The two kingdoms swept across Formenya Farancia, destroying any cities and settlements that did not join them. Their nation was large, however they wanted more. They wanted to move into the islands to the north, the Loonas. They contracted shipyards from across the lands to build them corvettes, battleships, and landing ships to assault the isles.