State of Padiw/Winner12345 Treaty Talks

Winner12345

Following the Establishment of the Padiwan Embassy in Chisagi (Capital of Winner12345) the two nations have decided to enter into Treaty talks. Although it might be a long process, it can be done. The two nations already are allies and have plans to be come closer allies. So here is the beginning proposal. I will propose this then i want counter offers until we can aggree. IF YOU ARE NOT THE STATE OF PADIW DO NOT POST HERE!

1.Both nations shall at the end of each week give 50% (Fifty percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

2.Both nations shall send 25(twenty five) troops a week to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

3.Neither nation shall attack each other or anyone in the opposites alliance.

4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime.

5.If a nation is preemptively struck, the other nation shall defend the attacked and attack the attackers if possible.

6.Foriegn Aid shall be provided every month. For example one month I give you the foriegn aid and then the next month you give me foriegn aid. The Foriegn Aid Shall be negotiated every month.

7.Our nations may only possess Nuclear Arms if there is imminent danger. Half of all Nuclear Weapons purchased must be given to the other nation.

8.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

(Please critique and counter or aggree to it.)

I agree with what is behind the text of this, however, I believe that sending money to our nations every week would place excessive stress on our nations' ships. How about a longer interval of time between the aid shipments?

Also, how about adding some lenience to the prohibition of peace mode declaration?
Should a threat to security ever arise, then peace mode may be necessary to protect our people.

And finally, how about reducing the percentage of our nations' income intake to be shipped from 50% to 35%? I really don't think it's too big of a change.

If you are willing to accept the changes that I have suggested here, then I will propose this treaty (how about calling it the "Friendship Treaty"?) to the Padiwan National Congress.

Edited by BillJoeson

Well there are certain things that i will need to keep in. Here is my counter. Remember these negotiations are a full marathon, not a 40 yard dash.

1.Both nations shall at the end of each week give 40% (forty percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

2.Both nations shall send 100(one hundred) troops a month to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime unless both nations agree there is a large and imminent threat.

5.If a nation is preemptively struck, the other nation shall defend the attacked and attack the attackers if possible.

6.Foriegn Aid shall be provided every month. For example one month I give you the foriegn aid and then the next month you give me foriegn aid. The Foriegn Aid Shall be negotiated every month.

7.Our nations may only possess Nuclear Arms if there is imminent danger. Half of all Nuclear Weapons purchased must be given to the other nation.

8.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

We will decide names when we are done with negotiations.

Edited by Winner12345

Can we reduce the percentage of assets to be sent to, say, 38%?

And also, how about having all the assets and soldiers to be shipped out every month instead of every week? It'll be more efficient!

If Winner12345 is attacked, then I will propose sanctions against the belligerents and send foreign aid (if the National Congress doesn't approve of that, then I'll send my [i]own[/i] money), but certain restrictions imposed by the United Coalition of Nations might-just might-prevent me from ordering a military intervention. Just take note of that, okay?

I put a * next to the ones that i believe we have agreed on. Please confirm those. Also Counter those if nessacary. Please Read the Whole thing. Foriegn Aid,Surplus Pay and Troops are now shipped out only every month. But there is a thing called wiring Money, instead of loading it on ships. I had to come up in the percentages if it can only be every month though.

1.Both nations shall at the end of each Month give 45% (Forty Five percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

2.Both nations shall send 100(one hundred) troops a month to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

*3.Neither nation shall attack each other or anyone in the opposites alliance.

*4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime unless both nations agree there is a large and imminent threat.

*5.If a nation is preemptively struck, the other nation shall defend the attacked and attack the attackers if possible.

*7.Our nations may only possess Nuclear Arms if there is imminent danger. Half of all Nuclear Weapons purchased must be given to the other nation.

*8.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

Would mind having that 45% changed to 43 or 42%? I'd be willing to increase troop shipments by over 1500 if you agree to that. If 43% is not possible, then how about 43.5%? My nation is a bit, shall we say, cash-strapped at the moment.

And yes, the conditions that you marked with an asterisk have been agreed on.

I can do that. So we just have to hammer out a few last details.Plus i added 2 more clauses explaining punishments for Violations and other illegal acts. I think it is fair.

*1.Both nations shall at the end of each Month give 43% (Forty three percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

2.Both nations shall send 1500(one hundred) troops a month (If Possible,if the nations total amount of soldiers is equal to or less then 1500 45% of troops shall be sent to the other nation.) to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

*3.Neither nation shall attack each other or anyone in the opposites alliance.

*4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime unless both nations agree there is a large and imminent threat.

*5.If a nation is preemptively struck, the other nation shall defend the attacked and attack the attackers if possible.

*6.Foriegn Aid shall be provided every month. For example one month I give you the foriegn aid and then the next month you give me foriegn aid. The Foriegn Aid Shall be negotiated every month.

*7.Our nations may only possess Nuclear Arms if there is imminent danger. Half of all Nuclear Weapons purchased must be given to the other nation.

8.If either of the Signing nations are found in violation of this treaty there will be set punishments.

1 Violation:Takeaway of 250 Troops
2 Violations:Takeaway of 5000 Troops or stopping foriegn aid
3 Violations:The Treaty is Temporarlly Voided and the two nations may begin a new treaty 1 Month after this treaty is voided.

9.Neither Nation shall conduct Espionage,Act of War(AoW) as defined by Espionage, Military attack involving soldiers. If in the event either Nation believes that the other nation has violated the treaty, they are allowed to launch a investigation. If the Accuser believes that the Crimes are Punishable, they can
A.Punish them by Section 8
b.Find a Outside Source to put him on Trial or
c.Have no punishment

*10.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

Although it does appear that indeed we have reached a snag. I Have been informed that your nation for one is not interested in Nuclear Weapons and will not Research for them nor possess them. Please i request you change this or at least go to a moderate position where you can at least still buy them and trade them.

Alright, I changed my office's view on nuclear energy to a less radical position.

By the way, I also agree that the two clauses that you added to the treaty were fair. It's good that you added them. Not like our nations would ever be enemies or anything, but you always need to close any possible loopholes, right?

I'm now ready to send this treaty to the National Congress.

Well you need to move farther and take full advantage of Nuclear Weapons. Please go to the option that will allow you to possess Nuc. Weapons which there is only one option to pick.
So i will sign the treaty on my side as treatys in my nation don`t have to pass through congress, the President has all power over that.

1.Both nations shall at the end of each Month give 43% (Forty three percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

2.Both nations shall send 1500(one hundred) troops a month (If Possible,if the nations total amount of soldiers is equal to or less then 1500 45% of troops shall be sent to the other nation.) to the opposite nation. They may be sent in any way whether it be tanks, soldiers or different. Each nation will be limited to sending 50000(Fifety thousand) over time.

4.Both nations shall never declare peace mode at anytime unless both nations agree there is a large and imminent threat.

8.If either of the Signing nations are found in violation of this treaty there will be set punishments.

3 Violations:The Treaty is Temporarlly Voided and the two nations may begin a new treaty 1 Month after this treaty is voided.

9.Neither Nation shall conduct Espionage,Act of War(AoW) as defined by Espionage, Military attack involving soldiers. If in the event either Nation believes that the other nation has violated the treaty, they are allowed to launch a investigation. If the Accuser believes that the Crimes are Punishable, they can
b.Find a Outside Source to put him on Trial or
c.Have no punishment

10.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

X.Winner2345

Unfortunately, I cannot officially support nuclear WMDs (weapons of mass destruction) right now, as there would be no point to that, since it would take months for my country to save enough money to fund an arms project, and because it could lead to me losing Padiw's next presidential elections. I hope that you will understand my current situation.

About 62% of the Padiwan National Congress has voted to sign this treaty, thus this treaty should be considered to be in full effect.

1.Both nations shall at the end of each Month give 43% (Forty three percent) of there Remaining surplus to the other nation(SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK)

9.Neither Nation shall conduct Espionage,Act of Wars(AoW) as defined by Espionage, Military attack involving soldiers. If in the event either Nation believes that the other nation has violated the treaty, they are allowed to launch a investigation. If the Accuser believes that the Crimes are Punishable, they can
b.Find an Outside Source to put him on Trial or
c.Have no punishment

10.This treaty shall expire on January 1,2013 or when a nation recieves three violations. The Treaty may be renewed every year with negotiations beginning on December 1st of each year.

X.Winner12345
X.The State of Padiw

Edited by BillJoeson

I understand. You will be more 'Flexible' after the elections. Politics coming before the safety of the people. But since there are new rules in place regaurding our two nations i shall not bash you.

You now also can make any comments, even post the treaty to the Page if you want. Just when you post, take the SATURDAY IS THE END OF THE WEEK part out.

Alright, but please, do understand that politics are not coming before the safety of my people. I value the safety of my compatriots above anything else, even if they sometimes disagree with my views.

I'm thinking of proposing a treaty of my own to you, but I can't think of anything..