A treaty of Non Aggression and Economic Relations between Selenarctos and Girltopia

iKrolm

[quote][b]Preamble:[/b] In the spirit of international cooperation and strengthening regional ties, The Nation of Selenarctos and the Queendom of Girltopia do hereby enter into the following agreement:

[b]Article 1:[/b] Non Aggression & Sovereignty
Selenarctos and Girltopia agree that should a conflict arise, it shall be settled diplomatically. Furthermore, neither signatory shall engage in hostile action, whether covert or otherwise, against the people, land, government or assets of the other. Finally, both nations agree to respect the sovereignty of and laws passed by the other's governing body.

[b]Article 2:[/b] Trade
Both signatories agree to reduce tariffs and other barriers to trade, and to actively promote economic activity between each other.

[b]Article 3:[/b] Sunset
Should either nation wish to withdraw from this agreement, they shall privately let the other know (OOC: 48 hours) in advance.

[b]Signed for Selenarctos,[/b]
[i]Pacita Arellano[/i], First Director of the Popular Division
[i]Antonio Pilar[/i], Second Director of the Economic Division
[i]Marcelo Bonifacio[/i], First Director of the Security Division

[b]Signed for Girltopia,[/b]
Queen Madison O'Keeffe
Princes Scarlet O'Keeffe

[/quote]

Edited by iKrolm

Preamble: In the spirit of international cooperation and strengthening regional ties, The Nation of Selenarctos and the Queendom of Girltopia do hereby enter into the following agreement:

Article 1: Non Aggression & Sovereignty
Selenarctos and Girltopia agree that should a conflict arise, it shall be settled diplomatically. Furthermore, neither signatory shall engage in hostile action, whether covert or otherwise, against the people, land, government or assets of the other. Finally, both nations agree to respect the sovereignty of and laws passed by the other's governing body.

Article 2: Trade
Both signatories agree to reduce tariffs and other barriers to trade, and to actively promote economic activity between each other.

Article 3: Sunset
Should either nation wish to withdraw from this agreement, they shall privately let the other know (OOC: 48 hours) in advance.

Signed for Selenarctos,
Pacita Arellano, First Director of the Popular Division
Antonio Pilar, Second Director of the Economic Division
Marcelo Bonifacio, First Director of the Security Division

Signed for Girltopia,
Queen Madison O'Keeffe
Princes Scarlet O'Keeffe