Maximum Nuke Purchase

Provost Zakharov

[quote="Cybernations Information Index"]Weapons Research Complex - $150,000,000 - Increases the technology bonus to damage from 0.01% to 0.02% per technology level, [size="5"][b]Increases the number of nukes that can be purchased per day to 2[/b][/size], hurts environment by +1, Increases the purchase costs of all military by 0.01% per technology level. Requires 8,500 infrastructure, 2,000 technology, National Research Lab, Pentagon Wonder.[/quote]

Have 14 nukes, Have WRC, but my max nuke purchase is 1. Seems the WRC bonus isn't being applied?

Also I haven't purchased nukes for years, so it's not because I already bought 1/2 today.

Screenshot attached.

EDIT: redacted my current account balance.

Edited by Provost Zakharov

Admittedly, losing the drop-down would be nice (or adding a second option), like how wonders don't have a text entry box for number bought, despite being otherwise similar to the improvements screen. That said with your warchest (you might want to take that image down, by the way), buying a few nukes will not hurt you in the least. :v: