Buying Tech: 3mil/ 50 Tech

jerisern

[size="4"]Here's how it works... you send me 50 tech, and my middle man will send you 3mil the same day. So you must have [color="#FF0000"]two aid slots[/color] available. [u]Reliable on-time sellers only[/u]. Long term deals preferred, but not required. Send me an in-game PM or just send the tech to start our dealings: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=406577[/size]

>
>>
>>>
[size="6"]Current Slots Available:[color="#FF0000"] 0[/size][/color]
>>>
>>
>

Edited by jerisern

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jerisern' timestamp='1281095401' post='2402617']
[size="4"]Here's how it works... you send me 50 tech, and my middle man will send you 3mil the same day. So you must have [color="#FF0000"]two aid slots[/color] available. [u]Reliable on-time sellers only[/u]. Long term deals preferred, but not required. Send me an in-game PM or just send the tech to start our dealings: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=406577[/size]

>
>>
>>>
[size="6"]Current Slots Available:[color="#FF0000"] 2[/size][/color]
>>>
>>
>
[/quote]
im new n need the $ 1st but will do it if u accept my offer.

[quote name='want2basian' timestamp='1281927504' post='2417374']
im new n need the $ 1st but will do it if u accept my offer.
[/quote]

Sorry my friend. I've had to many new nations that ended up going completely inactive after I've sent them money. I'd prefer more experienced sellers with tech already on hand. Try the 3mil/ 100 tech deals first to get you started on tech selling. If you manage to stock up 50 tech go ahead and send it to me, I can guarantee your money within the hour of me accepting your aid since I have RL contact with my middle man. Best of luck ^_^!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...