2br possibly uranium

matarrese97

I can supply gems and fish if we can get this circle going.
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=415263"]My Nation[/url]

Edited by Zukran

[quote name='Zukran' timestamp='1280335306' post='2392550']
I can supply gems and fish if we can get this circle going.
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=415263"]My Nation[/url]
[/quote]

okay added

[quote name='Zukran' timestamp='1280423556' post='2394071']
This trade circle is looking for more traders.
[/quote]

No wonder. This is one of the suckiest trade circles possible. With fish/gems, you should be able to get in a good 3BR set as well, and those also complete faster.

[quote name='Coaxl' timestamp='1280679699' post='2397126']
No wonder. This is one of the suckiest trade circles possible. With fish/gems, you should be able to get in a good 3BR set as well, and those also complete faster.
[/quote]

unless you want in it, mind your own business... Me and someone else wanted to start this and our resources are cattle, wine, lead, and water..There was no way to get 3BR in the population/income category with those 4 resources and uranium. ALSO this is not a sucky trade circle It helps out alot for smaller nations... but thanks for your advice.

some advice for you. get rid of your military, switch to defcon 1, trade your factories for banks, fill up your other two trades....

dont be so rude next time please.

[quote name='matarrese97' timestamp='1280718311' post='2397839']
unless you want in it, mind your own business... Me and someone else wanted to start this and our resources are cattle, wine, lead, and water..There was no way to get 3BR in the population/income category with those 4 resources and uranium. ALSO this is not a sucky trade circle It helps out alot for smaller nations... but thanks for your advice.

some advice for you. get rid of your military, switch to defcon 1, trade your factories for banks, fill up your other two trades....

dont be so rude next time please.
[/quote]

I wasn't being rude, I was trying to help a fellow alliance member (Zukran). After all, what I said is true - his resources would fit in a better trade circle, if not yours.

I know how to play the game. Question is, do you? Since you were kind enough to advice me (even if it wasn't too good) I'll give you one in return. Stay in defcon 1 when not collecting.

Edited by Coaxl

[quote name='Rhobar II' timestamp='1280825721' post='2399314']
I wasn't being rude, I was trying to help a fellow alliance member (Zukran). After all, what I said is true - his resources would fit in a better trade circle, if not yours.

I know how to play the game. Question is, do you? Since you were kind enough to advice me (even if it wasn't too good) I'll give you one in return. Stay in defcon 1 when not collecting.
[/quote]

saying this trade circle is !@#$%* IS rude. you are wrong about that it is not !@#$%* it helps population and income incredibly. I do no how do play, why would you stay in defcon 1 especially at your level? its not like your collecting tech, or are even making a big income at your leve all your money is comming from tech deals. YOU dont no how to play so dont come on here telling me that. You dont want a big trade circle at small levels you just want what will help you with population and income. you don't need max soldiers or tanks they cost way to much. you should really take the advice.