Looking for an Alliance

Hey I'm a new nation looking for an alliance, preferably one that allows tech raids and comes with some start up aid. I previously had a nation around a year ago that was around 40,000 NS before I had to quit playing do to some RL issues, so my point is I do know how to play the game and am looking to rebuild quickly. Thanks!

ADI doesn't allow tech raiding, but if you prove yourself to be active and involved, we have a very extensive growth program that will get you going very quickly. For more information, stop by our forums at www.cn-adi.com or click the link my my sig for our recruitment video. We're also on #ADI on coldfront IRC.

Come Join us at the Commonwealth of Maroon Nations...

We allow tech raiding,except on the maroon sphere

We don't do start up aid,but,can get you in tech deals quick...then you can build fast,and at your pace.

We have open govt posiitons,if you wish to pursue that.

If your interested, come join us on our forums:

http://s10.invisionfree.com/COME

Have a great day!

Edited by Respuci

Hey I'm a new nation looking for an alliance, preferably one that allows tech raids and comes with some start up aid. I previously had a nation around a year ago that was around 40,000 NS before I had to quit playing do to some RL issues, so my point is I do know how to play the game and am looking to rebuild quickly. Thanks!

Hey there, welcome back to Cybernations! My name is Flying Squirrel, and I am the leader of Triton, a black team alliance residing on the Black Sphere. In the 3 months that Triton has been in existence, we have grown a solid foundation of "family" and "friends." We currently have 34 members, and 474,000 total nation strength.

We aim for success! By this, I mean that we strive to have a fun community of people, grow up our nations so they can be economically and militarily prepared for any obstacles. We do not demand high levels of activity, but we do ask that you are forum active a few times a day.

We have some new member aid that is quite easily to get! We are protected by Umbrella, who consumes most of our aid slots for tech deals. Nothing in Triton will be handed out to you (from a financial standpoint) unless you contribute in some way! This provides us with an active helpful alliance, where all members benefit. We also allow raids to nations with no official alliance affiliation!

If you are interested in Triton, or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me any time! I am active most of the day, so I will reply as soon as possible!

Regards,

Flying Squirrel

Http://TritonCN.co.cc

P.S. There are some Triton links in my signature below!

Edited by Flying Squirrel

• 2 weeks later...