8BR Trade Circle + Uranium

JoachimV

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats three votes for black then as i vote that aswell.

I say we start the circle the 1st of November as to give our current trade partners time to find new circles or resources if needed.

Just a simple yay or nay on this one.

Thats three votes for black then as i vote that aswell.

I say we start the circle the 1st of November as to give our current trade partners time to find new circles or resources if needed.

Just a simple yay or nay on this one.

Madcap said the wompus will be away and wont be available on that time you've suggested. we have to start the circle today , tomorrow or wait till 5th november

yeah ok but how much time ? my economy is kinda crumbling this way. we agreed to 5 November and now its almost the end of 6 November. <_<

i expected this to happen. this is why i was asking he signs up at the forum and write a reply here at the first place from the start to make sure of his commitment.

anyway we probably should start considering a replacement. :unsure:

Any takers for coal and iron? :D

not sure but the wompus has to be removed from the main post to encourage anyone with coal and iron to join.

we could also , for better and faster results , start a new thread titled (8BR black trade circle) and mention in the secondary title that only coal and iron are needed.