Black Team Trade Circle

Sebet

Alright peoples lets get this circle moving I'm looking for nations in it for the long term, this is an awesome trade circle, so just reply to this topic with your resources if i like you you name goes in the correct place and a pm goes out to your nation

Cave to pressure and stealing:

Trades2.jpg

Special thanks lonewolfe for unknowingly providing me with my chart i didn't want to make and tick for sending me the website (http://www.cn-utilities.com/Default.aspx) to make charts like this at

Sugar- Eight Man nation

Fish- Eight Man nation

Marble- Xaero nation

Water- Xaero nation

Iron- StarChild nation

Pigs- StarChild nation

Cattle- deligo nation

Aluminum- deligo nation

Lumber- mo1bkl nation

Wheat- mo1bkl nation

Uranium- Sebet nation

Spices- Sebet nation

Gets you the bonus resources of Fast Food, Beer, and Construction, with wild cards being fish and uranium.

Edited by Sebet

aluminium and fish

Nation name: Scotia

allaince : OSA Student

i apologize we have already filled your aluminum position but if for any reason deligo is unable to joi nthis circle i will contact you. Thank you for showing interest

hey i can change team color to black for this circle

i have pigs and iron.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=325900

you have been added to the list........don't worry pink is a dignified color

i apologize we have already filled your aluminum position but if for any reason deligo is unable to joi nthis circle i will contact you. Thank you for showing interest

you have been added to the list........don't worry pink is a dignified color

Haha I already switched to black. No worries, though.

I have fish and sugar

edit-didn't mean to quote..QQ

This post has been edited by unbreakable: Today, 06:34 PM

If you need help getting a trade harbor then please message me in game.

Edited by deligo

yer soz about cancelling deals. i am waiting to all spots are filled before doing all the trades because i accidently got 2 diff trade circles mixed up. i will cancel all trades and begin them all again with u guys

mo1bkl

dont think xaero can be in it - he is of the white circle not black. personnally i only want to trade with ppl from the white circle for happiness bonus.

EDIT##

i also have noticed that the combo of marble/fish may be hard to find and whether or not u may want consider something other than fish if we cannot find some1 with both

Edited by mo1bkl

ok unbreakable your in if you want i know you need a trade harbor and if you are willing to commit to this circle i'll personally send 3 mil so you can get one

there are quite a few nations with the combo fish and sugar, and nations with the marble, water combo i'll pm some nations that have resources paired up like that and hopefully get this circle finished soon

Edited by Sebet

Xaero your in

i am currently talking with a nation with sugar and fish that could complete the circle and have sent out messages to other prospect nations. 1 more person is all we need so if you also want to send out messages to try and find our sugar and fish feel free to do so

the nation i am trying to convince is

Eight Man http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=309800

No Dude I am. I put that up after I didn't hear anything back, during your ban. I am going to let them know its off. I am down with this circle man. BTW I can't change my color until Sunday, I had already voted for White Team Senate.