Need Donation Help

vicarofdibly

Hi, i'm a new nation and want to get a big sum of cash to start me off, getting my first improvments and boosting my economy/population so I can be a stable nation resonably fast.

I think the going donation rate is about 20 million? something like that, well, how do we do a trade?

Is there a procedure to foloow, fail safes that I need to know? any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

(to stay on topic, if I get enough info I will be selling a $20 donation)

Bro just make sure you sell it to a nation who has been in a respectable alliance for a long time. This will ensure that you are selling to a reliable and trustworthy guy. I sell donations sometimes too and i have never had a problem getting payments.

It is a great way of making money but to make it really worth while you should sell it to a guy who has lots of middle men so that you can recieve the money straight away and all at once.

But another great way of making money is to sell tech.

Sorry i have nt seen your nation. Are you in an alliance? If not then visit my nation and visit my alliance to join and we can buy tech from you.

CT

Hi, i'm a new nation and want to get a big sum of cash to start me off, getting my first improvments and boosting my economy/population so I can be a stable nation resonably fast.

I think the going donation rate is about 20 million? something like that, well, how do we do a trade?

Is there a procedure to foloow, fail safes that I need to know? any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

(to stay on topic, if I get enough info I will be selling a $20 donation)

To be honest your timing might be pretty dam good. This war has killed a lot of infra and selling a donation now or in a few weeks might net you a really good profit. I would strongly urge you to visit some of the high tech, high NS alliances boards. Gramlins has a "business chamber" http://www.the-gremlins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343 (you'll have to register on thier boards).

There a very repituable alliance, they back up thier deals and you'll be able to get fair market value for your donation.

And there allies of my alliance, tell them some one from argent sent you :D