Looking to join

Hello.

I am new to Cybernations and looking to join a semi-big alliance. I do not want any special goverment position just an alliance that needs me. I am a professional media maker and can create sigs, movies you name it for our Alliance for free. Hit me up with reply's if interested

We in the Federation of Elite Allied Republics would love to have you! We are a medium sized alliance of around 100 members with an active forum community. Higher government is full, though we have some smaller government positions if you ever changed your mind. We are always looking for more banner and sig makers.

Feel free to visit our forums at : http://cnfear.b1.jcink.com/ or message me in game at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=240549 if you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them about our alliance and what else we offer.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by CodArk2

Aquatic Coalition Front is the place for you for sure.

We are currently just over 80 members, and look for quality members. We are currently at about 6 alliance score, so we really aren't too huge as respect to nation strength.

We can give out member aid if you want, and will help you grow your nation through classes on War, Nation Managing, etc. and by organizing tech deals, plus we can hook you up with a trade circle.

All YOU have to do is register at our forums (found in my sig), post an application, and we will take care of the rest :)

Any additional questions I'll answer via PM, or you can PM lonewolfe2015.