Best Trade Circle

Captain Flinders

Trying to get a black team long-term circle filled asap. As the title says, this is the best economic trade circle in the game plus the benefit of uranium/nukes. Here's how it breaks down:

Aluminum - cjavo

Cattle - Captain Flinders

Fish - MEXICAN GRINCH

Iron - Grand Duke Nevsky

Lumber - keger

Marble - MEXICAN GRINCH

Pigs - hellothar

Spices - Grand Duke Nevsky

Sugar - cjavo

Water - keger

Wheat - Captain Flinders

Uranium - hellothar

This gives us the bonus resources of:

Fast Food

Beer

Construction

Sign up quickly as this circle will likely fill up right away. Those that are in need of trades right away (such as myself) can organize that if they wish but time can be given to circle members who need to inform their current trade partners first.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Hey Flinder I am currently signed up to one other, but considering the chance that that one might not be filled I would like to be put down as a participant. I will most likely join whichever one has the best resources or is done the fastest. This hoel trade drama I have been going through is costing me millions, plus if yu fix me a trade circle, it means someone from nemesis has done so and I did promise bob I would join nemesis if they could fix me a TC ;)

Hey Flinder I am currently signed up to one other, but considering the chance that that one might not be filled I would like to be put down as a participant. I will most likely join whichever one has the best resources or is done the fastest. This hoel trade drama I have been going through is costing me millions, plus if yu fix me a trade circle, it means someone from nemesis has done so and I did promise bob I would join nemesis if they could fix me a TC ;)

Unfortunately Hydro beat you to the aluminum spot but I'll stick you up there as a sub because both you and Hyrdo signed up for that other one as well.

Also, you should join Nemesis anyway. :jihad:

Unholy Emperor Sloth has informed me in game that he wishes to join with fish/water. That leaves only lumber/marble left to fill. Am I safe in assuming since no one has brought it up that once the circle is filled we can begin trading right away? Does anyone need a cancellation period for their former partners?