Info For the Grand Republic

101airborne

Ok, if your reading this then you may be considering joining The Grand Republic, if you stumbled upon this then you'll soon be considering joining The Grand Republic. :D

More info...

Ok, so there is a website, you can find it at http://z13.invisionfree.com/thegrandrepubl...dex.php?act=idx. If you come under attack by another nation then feel free to contact me, or another nation in our alliance, if we cannot engage in war for any reason then ask them to send aid. If they continue to deny contact me and i'll deal with it. Now this is important!!! When you are attacked by a nation in another alliance. Contact me immediatly!!! Now when you wish to join the alliance send me the message and i will look over your nation and eather deny you or allow you, i will only deny you for specific reasons(will not state), normally will allow you no matter what ;) . Before you declare war please tell me first, i don't want anything to get out of hand.

That basicly sums it up. So please consider joining and i can't what to see what you can do! ^_^

The Grand Republic Forums

101airborne

250px-Jedi_symbol.svg.png

Edited by 101airborne