Purple team trade circle!

Robotman321

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we can get by with 1 or 2 trades not on the purple team if anyone is willing to

as we already 3 team trades i think

anyway do you have a pre written message i can send to some with the stuff we need i wouldnt ask but i dunno what to say

still nothing -.- sorry i havent responded.. gosh this is bugging me... um ill just post the one that i sent out...

hi,

i come from a trade circle that is in dir needs of a nation with your resources!

we offer 8 bonus resources and need your help!

if you would be interested in a long term trade please pm me back or visit our thread here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...=37015&st=0

thank you!

feel free to jazz it up.. and yeah idc about a team if only we can get the person....

still nothing -.- sorry i havent responded.. gosh this is bugging me... um ill just post the one that i sent out...

feel free to jazz it up.. and yeah idc about a team if only we can get the person....

Here's how you jazz it up:

Hello [ruler name]!

I am in the process of finalizing a trade circle, and I wanted to offer you the opportunity to get in on a stable, long term trade set. This trade circle would be a long term trade for everyone’s mutual benefit, and would give you the following BONUS resources:

Steel

Asphalt

Autos

Beer

Construction

Radiation Cleanup

Microchips

Scholar (with 90% literacy)

This gives you an AMAZING bonus and edge in the game that will allow your nation to grow and flourish. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know.

I await your reply

-Infopowerbroker

well he didnt read anything that i pmed him about... he wants all red -.- so im going to send out another round of pms >.< what i suggest is finding a random person till we can get him :S like someone with fish to help your size... then when one is found it wont be as hard... thats what i might do.. but i might not, cause i wanna keep open incase someone is interested....

and so did i but to no avail

apparently he doesnt want to be in the circle with nation new like mine

robot i dont want to quit but if my crew leader sets up a circle and still needs me i may go if noone wants to be in this one

i know lol... thats what i thought was strange... well i found another guy... um hes blue but i think i mentioned that we are mostly purple if it would help him... he said he'd accept but i pmed him back to make sure he knew.. if he does and still wants to go through imma give the names of everyone to him... :D!

EDIT:

ah yeah, i looked at his alliance and they are maroon O.o so i figured he'd be able to change lol :D

EDIT2:

DIZ guy: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=215506

ok enough edits xD

Edited by Robotman321