need an alliance

The Sacred Knights are not only an alliance, we are also a family.

All new members will receive 60,000 dollars in Start up aid.

I ask you to please consider joining us.

All you have to do to join is register at

z3.invisionfree.com/the_sacred_knights

and then change your alliance to Sacred Knights.

To do this, go to Edit My Nation, Alliance Affiliation, and select specify other. Once there, type in Sacred Knights and press the Edit My Nation button at the bottom of the page.

After you have registered on the website and set your Alliance Affiliation, go to the finance section and apply for Start Up Aid.

Join our Family and we will do great things.

Join the Confederation of Independent States (CoIS)! Mutual Protection at NO cost to your Nat'l Sovereignty!

We don't bribe people to join us. Since we are a new, small alliance, you could get a high-up position by joining now.

To paraphrase JFK; "Do not ask what your alliance can do for you; but ask what can YOU do for your alliance."

Join here at our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/confedindepstat...dex.php?act=idx

Recruitment PM copypasta FTW

Attention hoopy froods and wannabe hitchhikers!

The Mostly Harmless Alliance (the strongest Aqua Alliance in the game!) is now offering a $100,000 sign-up bonus to those nations that join up before October 14, 2007!

PLUS! once you graduate from the MHA academy, you will receive an additional $900,000 making your total starter aid $1,000,000!!

There are several benefits to becoming a member of the MHA, including:

- A tech selling system. You can make $400,000 or more per transaction as a tech dealer

- Protection from rogue attacks.

- Helpful advice to make sure that your nation grows as quickly as possible

- The world's best education & training

- Access to 24/7 chat with members

- Interactive & advanced Forum to chill and relax

- Monthly aid chains where you will receive from $1 to $3 million per month

- Access to over 250 trading partners

Join here: www.mostlyharmlessalliance.org

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

Recruitment PM cutpasta from someone else FTW

Attention hoopy froods and wannabe hitchhikers!

The Order of Light (the best White Alliance in the game!) is now offering a $200,000 start-up bonus to those nations that join up before October 14, 2007!

There are several benefits to becoming a member of the TOOL, including:

- A tech selling system. You can make $400,000 or more per transaction as a tech dealer

- Protection from rogue attacks.

- Helpful advice to make sure that your nation grows as quickly as possible

- The world's best education & training

- Access to 24/7 chat with members

- Interactive & advanced Forum to chill and relax

- Monthly aid chains

- Access to over 250 trading partners

Join here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/TOOL/

Edited by Carnage

the Confederation of Allied Nations is now looking for experienced members to help build us up. we are a growing alliance that has a strong diplomatic base and believe very strongly in the use of morals and diplomacy instead of just military. Although we can use our military if we have to. We have plenty of places open for people who want to work hard, including: ambassadorships, committee seats, and the Speaker of the Assembly, just to name a few. We can offer start up aid depending on nation size and activity, but only to be rewarded after proven diligence and dedication to the Alliance. we hope that you will give the CoAN a very serious look as an alliance you could find yourself in and hopefully you make the right choice. good luck to you in making this very difficult choice and we hope to hear from you soon!!!! (forum link and my nation link in sig)

Want: Join:

War? NPO

Peace? GPA

A strong economy? NADC

Just some fun? TRA.

NPO = New Pacific Order

GPA = Green Protection Agency

NADC = North Atlantic Defence Coalition

TRA = Totally Random Alliance.

Obviously I'd like you to chose the NADC, but I like to give options rather then shamelessly recruit.