Does yellow exist?

for now, but what if all yellow nations pulled together and joined one massive alliance. It would be like the 8th largest alliance on TE. I know that is unrealistic, and it is not all about being sanctioned, but that gives me enough hope to see this sphere out to the end.

No, it would not, yellow have just 45 active nations and the strongest one have 3400 strenght, its way weaker than my nation!!!!! Its impossible little fella... try your utopic world dominations plans with other sphere(like green that havent any dominant alliance and a lot of nations!!! Way bigger than yellow!!!)....

you cannot say that it is impossible, though it IS improbable. And check my facts. the yellow team has a score of 8.8, which is lower than 7) Pacific army 10.71 but higher than 8) WAPA 6.64. Again, this is highly unlikely.

I actually don't think of it as world domination since I am only considering the yellow sphere, but more as sphere unity. i think even if you want to call it sphere domination would be a stretch.

:P you are mistaken, see what really matters is the active nations count, because the inactive nation should be totally destroy and the rulers doesnt either play the game anymore, so right now, if ALL nations on yellow that still on the game join in one alliance (what is difficult) this alliance should have 48 nations... 48 weak nations...

That is why I it is unlikely, and your scenario would be more realistically accurate. However, assuming that all yellow nations would join one alliance, then you cannot deny the facts. It is also true that yellow's strongest nation could not even compete with the top percent of other teams, but that is partly due to the recent blitz.

I am really hoping that this recent blitz has opened up more eyes in the yellow sphere to start working on treaties and mergers and such. There was little to no yellow politics before, but what is sad is that there will still probably be very little talk afterwards.