-5% tank upkeep costs

-$0.50 soldier upkeep costs

+8% purchased land area

+12.5 population happiness

+50 citizens per mile before unhappiness

+1 environment

+10 aircraft cost

Edited by SSX Messiah

Hi, guys! I'd like to join up on this circle........My resources are aluminum and sugar. Please let me know if I'm accepted so I can give a two day notice to my current trade partners. Thanks!! Link to my nation follows: Nation of Angle

You're in. Give your partners notice and let us know when you are ready to trade. We will reserve your spot.

Notice has been given to my current trading partners, so 48 hours from the time of this post, I'll be accepting all of my trades through this trade ring. Thanks for including me in this, guys!

Nation of Angle

Isileth and Wolfpup, make sure you have made room in your circle for cbuzz24 within 48 hours and be ready to secure the trades.

Thanks everyone. It is looking good.

Will do. Looks like all we need now is water, lumber, cattle, and spices.

If you guys will send the trade request, I'll start dropping my current partners as I receive them! I've already dropped one and accepted Messiah's trade......

If you guys will send the trade request, I'll start dropping my current partners as I receive them! I've already dropped one and accepted Messiah's trade......

got it buzz. just a reminder that we all need to trade with each other to make the circle work properly.

thanks all

Hope we get the required resources soon! I'm getting hit by about 10% on my daily income with the trades I've dropped in anticipation of this. Actually, my biggest drop came when one of them dropped me after my two day notice :blush:

Anyway......I'll post in my alliance's forums trying to drum up the needed resources. Time to actively recruit, I suppose :rolleyes:

Will do, man! I've also searched out blue team players with combinations of 2 of the remaining resources and sent out 22 messages inviting them to check out this thread. Maybe we can get business drummed up in short order :popcorn:

Hey man! Glad you dropped in! How much more do you need for your harbor? I have a free Foreign Aid slot. I'm carrying very little cash right now, so it might be a day or so before I can send you anything, but I'll keep the slot open! Thanks for responding sir!

Edit: I won't have a free FA slot until Friday. I do indeed have 3 open right now, but they are reserved for a couple of tech deals on Tuesday and Wednesday. We'll see if we can get this worked out!

Edited by cbuzz24