Vanguard

Thaliak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is time.

I prefer the unglamorous behind-the-theatre style of running things. Sort of a semi-invisible, unpopular hand work. My dad wouldn't agree with my style, in fact most would say it is bad since I won't "shine" as much. In most situation I'll be doing all the clock-work and shouldering the blame in case anything goes wrong and someone else gets the credit, namely the one who wears the better-looking tag/post. People are not racing to get the job done, instead they're chasing after the top spot. That's just how it goes, I guess.

Luckily that is never the case in Vanguard.

Oh anyway, this is not related in any way to the current Architecture election in Vanguard, anything with Vanguard, or any of its members for that matter. I'm not expressing my bitterness or displeasure nor that I have any towards Vanguard and its members, especially Thaliak. I laike j00, Thaliak iz teh awesumness.

Lol, disclaimer. Hehe.

:awesome:

The end.

I prefer the unglamorous behind-the-theatre style of running things. Sort of a semi-invisible, unpopular hand work. My dad wouldn't agree with my style, in fact most would say it is bad since I won't "shine" as much. In most situation I'll be doing all the clock-work and shouldering the blame in case anything goes wrong and someone else gets the credit, namely the one who wears the better-looking tag/post. People are not racing to get the job done, instead they're chasing after the top spot. That's just how it goes, I guess.

I got the impression racing to get the job done is a prerequisite for getting the top job.

Luckily that is never the case in Vanguard.

Oh anyway, this is not related in any way to the current Architecture election in Vanguard, anything with Vanguard, or any of its members for that matter. I'm not expressing my bitterness or displeasure nor that I have any towards Vanguard and its members, especially Thaliak. I laike j00, Thaliak iz teh awesumness.

Thanks.

Lol, disclaimer. Hehe.

:awesome:

The end.

A "the end" without a "happily ever after"? You've shattered my childhood illusions, Lars.