Coal, Wing01

Rubber, kitkatfox

Oil, the rat pack

Fish, captain crunk

Uranium, kitkatfox

let me know what you guys got.

Edited by Wing01

Hi there,

I have Rubber and Uranium, and would love to trade with you once the circle is complete!

EDIT: removed comment about suggesting microchips as a bonus resource, i didn't realise the lack of lead :D

I am currently on red team, but will happilly change as soon as all of the trades are set up.

Thanks!

Edited by KitKatFox

ide prefer population boosters over microchips. i do tech deals rather than buying my own tech. also if we got microchips, we would need lead as well. hopefully you are still interested.

Yeah still interested, just didn't realise lead wasn't included! I'm currently informing my current trade partners that i'll probably be moving into a more secure trade circle (if this one doesn't work out, i'll look for another anyway :D). I think you're right to go with population increase, as we'll all get more cash :D

EDIT: By the way, i punched in the remaining trades that are needed for the circle, and there appears to be a few possible trade partners there. Would you like me to PM them?

EDIT: I've messaged several nations that could be interested, it's a shame that none of my friends from RL don't have the resources we need :(

Edited by KitKatFox