Black Team Trade Circle

Peter Griffin

i would be willing to get in......i have oil and coal........i do have one trade partner that i must keep though...will have to see if he wants in.......let me check to see what he has available......

edit, he has lumber and water.......any way we can work that in?

Edited by toledomike

i would be willing to get in......i have oil and coal........i do have one trade partner that i must keep though...will have to see if he wants in.......let me check to see what he has available......

edit, he has lumber and water.......any way we can work that in?

I think we could make Water work. Furs would have been better, but Water will get better environment bonuses and improve population happiness.

aight...he cant get in, previous agreements....he is trying to find someone with which he can still get oil and coal, if he does, i will not feel bad about canceling our agreement....as it is, he sent money for the trades and i will not feel right abandonging him....dont depend on me just yet, but i am still very interested.....

I have Marble and FUR..

Alright I'll have to wait on getting you in for a while (hopefully not too long though). It all depends on what happens with toledomike.

Water and Lead. Let me know if I fit in.

I'm not really sure if Water will fit in with this trade circle. Water was added to get another guy in and it doesn't look like that guy will be signing up for it.

aight...he cant get in, previous agreements....he is trying to find someone with which he can still get oil and coal, if he does, i will not feel bad about canceling our agreement....as it is, he sent money for the trades and i will not feel right abandonging him....dont depend on me just yet, but i am still very interested.....

Ok just let me know when you get things squared away with him.

Water is needed for beer... This trade circle is the same as the one I've started which gets you the most potential bonus resources (8). If your doesn't work out I currently have room for you. If you see to it that lead and water are essential then put me down as a temporary because I wanna see how mine plays out.

Water is needed for beer... This trade circle is the same as the one I've started which gets you the most potential bonus resources (8). If your doesn't work out I currently have room for you. If you see to it that lead and water are essential then put me down as a temporary because I wanna see how mine plays out.

I'm not going for Beer as a bonus resource, since it would be a waste of Gems. This is the only way to make full use of my nation's resources.

Ok, shawns and Brilliance are in. Looking for Aluminum, Iron, Lead, and Lumber. If you guys know anyone that has those resources, then see if they might be interested. I'm going to start sending PMs in game tomorrow to people with these resources to try to get some interest.