Looking for a new alliance?

I am Jack the Great, a leader of the United Alliance.

We are small and relatively new alliance and need a strong player (5000-7000 strength) to join and act as our Supreme Commander of the UA Military. Not only that, your position means you will be a member of the UA council, so you will play an active role leading the alliance.

You joining could make our alliance far better and more powerful than imagined, and it would be your name that would go down in history on CyberNations. Members will say, ah yes, (your name here!), he was the one who guided the United Alliance to their success.

Its an opportunity to really show your worth and demonstrate your ability to the world!

The UA is blue team based so in order to join you must be of the blue team. We have embassies with the AA, TTK, EUFN and Macedonia, and we are under the protection of the Phoenix Federation. Tech raiding is fully legal and you will be responsible of guiding the alliance to victory in the event of war. You will also manage some foreign affairs along with our head of diplomacy.

If you are interested please sign up on the forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/UnitedAlliance/index.php?act=idx

or PM me (Jack the great) in-game.

Sincerely

Jack

Ave Consul Of United Alliance Jack The Great! Perhaps We Could Establish Diplomatic Relationship?

Yours: Marcus Julius Plebeian Of The Roman Republic

Sounds good. We should establish embassies and a treaty. Speak to your leaders and I shall do the same, and we could get something going soon.