PROIS Tech Deals! 3m/50

soulscour

Greetings Comrads. It is your friendly alliance, the [b]People's Republic of Independant States[/b]! As an alliance of small nations, we have interests in becoming an alliance of small rich nations! As a customer of PROIS you will have the benefit of dealing with nations that ar[b]e protected by Kaskus and The Biohazard Corporation[/b]. We will be prompt, loyal, and value repeat customers. Our rate is 3mil for 50 tech, payment first. If you are interested, please contact [b]Soulscour of Valkyria Network [/b]in game and I will direct you to a participating member that you can continuously do business with. I have 3 members on board currently with no trade slots filled and that number will probably go up shortly. Please[b] do not send money randomly to our members[/b] unless you like giving it away or unless they have already expressed interest in tech deals independantly in thier own forum thread!

Once again, contact
Ruler: [b]Soulscour[/b]
Nation: [b]Valkyria Network[/b]
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=479339

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1343721693' post='3017244']
Does this alliance have an IRC channel cause that would be my only reason for joining, I only join Micros large alliances have nothing for me.
[/quote]

Our registered IRC channel is #PROIS though I'm the only PROIS member that is currently using it. Kaskus and Biohazard Corp reps are sometimes there as they are our protectorate and we use it to speak privately. We consider some other alliances to be friendly. Most of the time if I'm on IRC, I'm in #KASKUS and #BIO channels however.

By the way, we're still doing tech deals!

Edited by soulscour