Huge mistake on IP reader

s10480

Sitting at my house i aid a friend from my college class.... i get to my college class within say 3 hours, he accepts it then i sign on to update mine and it read the same IP ( the server we run... ) So i instantly get it deleted and it says i cheat and i get a warn lvl... i know there is nothing i can do but it still makes me mad and i wanted to warn you guys!

Sitting at my house i aid a friend from my college class.... i get to my college class within say 3 hours, he accepts it then i sign on to update mine and it read the same IP ( the server we run... ) So i instantly get it deleted and it says i cheat and i get a warn lvl... i know there is nothing i can do but it still makes me mad and i wanted to warn you guys!

Don't sign on the same server as someone you aid.

Lucky you were not deleted, mate.

Yea i know im glad if i was i was gonna be so mad, and i know i cant do anything about it just wanted to let everyone else know not to do it, im in a networking class and i dident even think about it ... but we have to because we arent allowed to be on the full campus server ( we tinker with our own) so i cant change servers.. so i dont get on anymore at school just at home

Edited by s10480