A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301796650' post='2683234']
You are from their allies though who are only honouring treties, maybe if you offered something better to NPOs allies, who clearly don't want to leave the war without NPO leaving the war.
[right][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/98r6t4.jpg[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]

We offered 100 million and rebel virginia to NSO for not being !@#$%bags. I have no idea what we've offered to other people, but that's akin to what one might charge a nuclear rogue. So, I mean, we're still the bad guys or something.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1301796651' post='2683235']
I guess you'll do what you're told to do.
[/quote]

As any good member would. If I disagree with how the rest of this goes, I'll leave at the end, and not before. Luckily, that is not the case.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1301796651' post='2683235']
I guess you'll do what you're told to do.
[/quote]
So now you understand that you're wrong, and we aren't demanding reps from NPO, but that's still not good enough for you and you're still going to complain?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301797360' post='2683249']
So now you understand that you're wrong, and we aren't demanding reps from NPO, but that's still not good enough for you and you're still going to complain?
[/quote]

Not wrong.

But it is funny that you think you're good for not demanding reps.

I like you, you're cute.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301795525' post='2683218']
Are you saying I'm stupid for admitting that if GOONs loses a war we'll have to do something to get peace? Actually I'd like to see that; how far do you think "GOONs doesn't feel like meeting any peace terms and thinks we deserve white peace" would get us?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriso_oL2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I would say as far as it is getting NPO right now but that could be because of how you are acting right now. I for one would have a hard time staying consistent in my thoughts on terms simply because of the terms GOONS have offered, how GOONS have conducted themselves during this time (on the boards and what not), and the actions taken by GOONS. I would be struggling to find an ounce of sympathy for ya'll that despite my dislike of NPO and their past actions, I can actually muster sympathy towards NPO because their recent actions have been nothing remotely similar to their past actions.

Unless GOONS undergoes their own Karma war and year long terms, then another year or so of doing basically nothing whatsoever, I would have a hard time being even remotely sensitive to ya'll's plight if it comes to this.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301807727' post='2683305']
I would say as far as it is getting NPO right now but that could be because of how you are acting right now. I for one would have a hard time staying consistent in my thoughts on terms simply because of the terms GOONS have offered, how GOONS have conducted themselves during this time (on the boards and what not), and the actions taken by GOONS. I would be struggling to find an ounce of sympathy for ya'll that despite my dislike of NPO and their past actions, I can actually muster sympathy towards NPO because their recent actions have been nothing remotely similar to their past actions.

Unless GOONS undergoes their own Karma war and year long terms, then another year or so of doing basically nothing whatsoever, I would have a hard time being even remotely sensitive to ya'll's plight if it comes to this.
[/quote]

We haven't changed a bit in our presentation and attitude, we are who we are and that is what makes us GOONs. I am not sure how you could waver from one impression to another.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301809086' post='2683314']
We haven't changed a bit in our presentation and attitude, we are who we are and that is what makes us GOONs. I am not sure how you could waver from one impression to another.
[/quote]

Now if that was a member of NPO.. it would go along the lines of something similar to ...

NPO: "We are who we are and thats what makes us Pacificans"
DH: "You're evil and going to get rolled continuously until you change everything about yourself to our liking."

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301796182' post='2683226']
One thing; I don't believe we asked for reps from NPO...and so far the offers accepted by those exiting I thought were pretty reasonable. I don't know what was offered to the other guys so far, if anything.

I'm grasping your point here I think. You can't wait for someone to bring the old ways back. Got it.

Editting for leaving out a word or two.
[/quote]

I can't wait for what exactly? I am arguing against DH bringing back the old ways right now but somehow I can't wait for them to be brought back? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301809086' post='2683314']
[/quote]

???? Not sure what this post has to do with what I posted. I get that ya'll are GOONs and will act like GOONs. Though, a post like this would make one believe that ya'll are like the GOONS of old which is something vehemently denied by ya'll at the same time. My point had to do with a future GOONS 2.0 being dealt with in the same manner they are dealing with NPO/allies.

It only has to do with an impression of a future GOONS 2.0 alliance, not the current one.

fake edit- I apologize up front as I do not think I am clearly presenting what I want to say. Though I am unable to find the words to present it in a more coherent manner.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301814489' post='2683340']
I can't wait for what exactly? I am arguing against DH bringing back the old ways right now but somehow I can't wait for them to be brought back? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

???? Not sure what this post has to do with what I posted. I get that ya'll are GOONs and will act like GOONs. Though, a post like this would make one believe that ya'll are like the GOONS of old which is something vehemently denied by ya'll at the same time. My point had to do with a future GOONS 2.0 being dealt with in the same manner they are dealing with NPO/allies.

It only has to do with an impression of a future GOONS 2.0 alliance, not the current one.

fake edit- I apologize up front as I do not think I am clearly presenting what I want to say. Though I am unable to find the words to present it in a more coherent manner.

[/quote]

Forgive me as I am using my phone from the throne in my office to communicate. to paraphrase; you said you had an issue witha consistent opinion on GOONs due to the way we present ourselves on the forums. I simply stated that the way we present ourselves doesn't change. The new moniker we have been given "GOONS 2.0" seems like a silly attempt at trolling. Pepsi has changed recipes and they do not call it Pepsi 2.0.

The first attempt at a GOONS based AA was lead by a different mindset, different people and with a slightly different goal. There are two things they have in common; the pool of members and the name of the AA. That is it.

To the other guy who quoted me and spouted something stupid in an attempt to take whT I posted out of context to make it fit his boring, slow and useless thought process;

Cry more you whiney, tired, pointless mouth piece. No matter how you feel about it, twist it, argue about it or demand it be rectified NPO is our punching bag until they do what we want. That is how war works, no martter how you feel it should. To the winners go the spoils.

You aren't the winner, just simply spoiled.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301816035' post='2683347']
Forgive me as I am using my phone from the throne in my office to communicate. to paraphrase; you said you had an issue witha consistent opinion on GOONs due to the way we present ourselves on the forums. I simply stated that the way we present ourselves doesn't change. The new moniker we have been given "GOONS 2.0" seems like a silly attempt at trolling. Pepsi has changed recipes and they do not call it Pepsi 2.0.

The first attempt at a GOONS based AA was lead by a different mindset, different people and with a slightly different goal. [u][b]There are two things they have in common; the pool of members and the name of the AA[/b][/u]. That is it.

[u][b]To the other guy who quoted me and spouted something stupid in an attempt to take whT I posted out of context to make it fit his boring, slow and useless thought process;

Cry more you whiney, tired, pointless mouth piece. No matter how you feel about it, twist it, argue about it or demand it be rectified NPO is our punching bag until they do what we want. That is how war works, no martter how you feel it should. To the winners go the spoils.[/b][/u]

You aren't the winner, just simply spoiled.
[/quote]

Please tell me you're talking about me here because you just AGAIN proved my point I was trying to make, that GOONS are either A.) holding double standards or B.) in fact the same GOONS they were back in the day.

You can be the same pool of members, new government and the same name, and its "not the same alliance"... BUT on the other hand NPO can be the same name, new and old pool of members and some new and old government but yet they're still "the same alliance" of pre-Karma. Sounds kinda hypocritical.. but nothing like that would ever come from your side eh?

Also again you're proving "Might makes right". NPO is not your punching bag, maybe for now, but you'll get whats coming to you soon enough.

and I leave you with a quote from one of your own coalitions fearless leaders....

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1240293085' post='1436061']
You believe you can have your way without consequences in this world. That is not the case.[/quote]

and YES I am going to keep throwing this quote around a lot. Why? Because it is obvious to everyone DH thinks now they're in power they can do as they wish without consequences. That is not the case. You will pay for what you have done.

Edited by JustIncredible

[quote name='JustIncredible' timestamp='1301816684' post='2683350']
Please tell me you're talking about me here because you just AGAIN proved my point I was trying to make, that GOONS are either A.) holding double standards or B.) in fact the same GOONS they were back in the day.

You can be the same pool of members, new government and the same name, and its "not the same alliance"... BUT on the other hand NPO can be the same name, new and old pool of members and some new and old government but yet they're still "the same alliance" of pre-Karma. Sounds kinda hypocritical.. but nothing like that would ever come from your side eh?

Also again you're proving "Might makes right". NPO is not your punching bag, maybe for now, but you'll get whats coming to you soon enough.

and I leave you with a quote from one of your own coalitions fearless leaders....

and YES I am going to keep throwing this quote around a lot. Why? Because it is obvious to everyone DH thinks now they're in power they can do as they wish without consequences. That is not the case. You will pay for what you have done.
[/quote]

It won't be you that comes collecting; so stop writing checks your future self can't cash.

The peanut gallery sure has gotten vocal, maybe the next tirade DH goes on should include every non involved AA who has told us how this war should be directed or what will come of it.

Here's a hint, unless you plan on doing something besides grandstanding on the forums then your opinion is worth as much as HoT's ( nothing ).

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301816035' post='2683347']

The first attempt at a GOONS based AA was lead by a different mindset, different people and with a slightly different goal. There are two things they have in common; the pool of members and the name of the AA. That is it.
[/quote]

sorry for any misunderstanding on my part. I use GOONS 2.0 when discussing the new and old GOONS just to keep straight which GOONS I am referring to. It has nothing to do with trolling, just me being tired of using new GOONS or old GOONS.

As for the other points, 1) I don't have an issue with a consistent opinion of how ya'll present yourselves. I stated that your (i.e. GOONS) current attitude would make it quite difficult for me to have any sort of sympathy should GOONS find themselves in a similar situation as NPO/allies are in, particularly if the same terms GOONS/DH are offering to NPO/allies were offered to GOONS.

As for the differences and commonalities of GOONS 1.0 and GOONS 2.0, it is basically the same for NPO from what I have seen. The NPO of yore was lead by a different mindset, with different people, and with a different goal altogether (i.e. NPO of yore wanted to rule CN, NPO of today just wants to survive). As for the commonalities, same AA of course and same pool of members (i.e. CN not an outside source like GOONS).

Now, you also stated that it is a different mindset but the goals are only [i]slightly[/i] different. This to me means that the mindset has to only be [i]slightly[/i] different as well since if the goals are quite similar, then the mindset behind the goals have to be quite similar. So, if GOONS are going to claim that they are not the same as the GOONS of yore, then it would be impossible to make the claim that NPO [b]is[/b] the same NPO of yore without contradicting ya'lls claim for GOONS.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301817789' post='2683356']
It won't be you that comes collecting; so stop writing checks your future self can't cash.

The peanut gallery sure has gotten vocal, maybe the next tirade DH goes on should include every non involved AA who has told us how this war should be directed or what will come of it.

Here's a hint, unless you plan on doing something besides grandstanding on the forums then your opinion is worth as much as HoT's ( nothing ).
[/quote]

I thought DH was all about freedom of speech and no threats towards those who speak out against DH?

or is this line from the OP just a total lie as well, "The end of silence for fear of persecution."

[b]The peanut gallery sure has gotten vocal, maybe the next tirade DH goes on should include every non involved AA who has told us how this war should be directed or what will come of it.[/b]

[/quote]

PLEASE do. I would LOVE for DH to go an a tirade and start attacking more non-involved AA's. :lol1:

I, at no point, said I would be the one doing anything at all, I would just stating the fact that you WILL get whats coming to you. But I guess we'll see. ;)

Edit:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301818015' post='2683358']
I thought DH was all about freedom of speech and no threats towards those who speak out against DH?

or is this line from the OP just a total lie as well, "The end of silence for fear of persecution."
[/quote]

Thanks, I forgot about that one.

Edited by JustIncredible

[/quote]

You seem to forget that during the PB-NpO war, alliances where given terms which included, [i]... may not reenter on the DH-NPO front[/i] so are you inviting alliances to break terms or what? [right][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/dop8ug.jpg[/IMG][/right]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301818015' post='2683358']

[/quote]

Of course there is freedom of speech. If you took the time to actually read, you would see that he was just referring to the worth of your opinion. Opinions can have varying worths, while still maintaining freedom of speech.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301820575' post='2683366']
You seem to forget that during the PB-NpO war, alliances where given terms which included, [i]... may not reenter on the DH-NPO front[/i] so are you inviting alliances to break terms or what? [right][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/dop8ug.jpg[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]

I'm all for it if it means that we have grounds to demand more reps afterwards.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301820575' post='2683366']
[/quote]

No that isn't what I meant, stop being stupid.

Freedom of speech is cute, sure say anything you like!

There are consequences to actions, just like you most recently lot are crying.

"YOU WILL PAY IN THE FUTURE (when someone else gets around to making you)."

I can't wait, I love war, it's the only fun part of this world. I want war 365 days a year. Your passive threats don't put any worry wrinkles on my forehead.

All I see is a lot of bark bark bark and threats of someone, one day, might get around to biting.

If you are not directly part of this war then your input is only worth value to you and those who's shoulders you are propped on.

Either fight in the war or pay me some damned dongs for being wrung out like a used mop. If your "future karma 2.0" threats actually meant anything they would be heeded and taken to heart, but they don't. You, and the rest of the peanut gallery, will never do anything about it so stop fronting like you will and just fade back into nothingness where you were comfortable between now and the last world war.[right][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/i2vnk2.png[/IMG][/right]

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301797360' post='2683249']
[/quote]
Wow it sucks being in that chair now don't it? Let me know when you put up with it a few years, get attacked constantly by dumb kids with nothing better to do but waste everyones time, get attacked for a "new world" and then get attacked again by the same people who wanted the "new world" and then went against it and attacked the people they attacked to start their "new world", and then listen to them change their reason for the war everyday. Man I'm getting dizzy. :gag:

Anyway, ya, try that for a few years.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301834188' post='2683386']

I can't wait, I love war, it's the only fun part of this world. I want war 365 days a year. Your passive threats don't put any worry wrinkles on my forehead.

All I see is a lot of bark bark bark and threats of someone, one day, might get around to biting.

If you are not directly part of this war then your input is only worth value to you and those who's shoulders you are propped on.

Either fight in the war or pay me some damned dongs for being wrung out like a used mop. If your "future karma 2.0" threats actually meant anything they would be heeded and taken to heart, but they don't. You, and the rest of the peanut gallery, will never do anything about it so stop fronting like you will and just fade back into nothingness where you were comfortable between now and the last world war.[right][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/i2vnk2.png[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]

I think you might be generalising a little, I've not made any threats, sure I've said some stupid things but I don't recall saying "what goes around comes around" or all that recently, might have at the start, but I've done my bit, I fought on the DH-NpO front, can't reenter so what you are asking [i]me[/i] to do would be to violate peace terms, which is why I asked if that is what you where inviting [i]some[/i] of us to do.

I'm fine with fighting if the cause is justified, former leader of my alliance thought I wouldn't sell infa to hit him but I did, I'm more than willing to do whatever I like.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2d9xuzt.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301797348' post='2683246']
I have no idea what we've offered to other people, but that's akin to what one might charge a nuclear rogue. So, I mean, we're still the bad guys or something.
[/quote]

You should either pay more attention or ask more questions. You're not the first GOONS member who has no idea what their government is [s]"offering"[/s] demanding in this war.

Edited by Thrash

[/quote]

You are doing it wrong then as a simple clickety clickety is all that war involves, so if a couple of keystrokes is 'fun' then you sir are amused by simple things.

As for war 365 days a yr........for 1 you couldnt afford it unless you count on your sugar daddy umbrella paying for this forever? Maybe thats it, GOONS is turning umbrella into an enternal bank alliance to fund their lulz? Secondly do you really think it would be fun to lob nukes and fight at basicly no NS? Because thats where everyone would be after 1 yr of war, 'OOOh I blew up 1.6 infra on my last attack on my target using the nuke I bought after buying enough infra to purchase it!'?? Then again GOONS seems to like fighting with down low, kinda like a swarm of nats.....gives a new light to the term 'GOONSwarm' lol :rolleyes:

Continue on with your regularly scheduled hot air and taunting now "mrwuss" :lol1:

[/quote]

Is this the official GOONS position? Cause I see few differences.

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1301824736' post='2683372']
Of course there is freedom of speech. If you took the time to actually read, you would see that he was just referring to the worth of your opinion. Opinions can have varying worths, while still maintaining freedom of speech.
[/quote]

The following quotes are from this post of mrwuss: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2683356

"It won't be you that comes collecting; so stop writing checks your future self can't cash." This sounds like a threat due to Justincredible speaking his mind.

"The peanut gallery sure has gotten vocal, maybe the next tirade DH goes on should include every non involved AA who has told us how this war should be directed or what will come of it." This one is a threat against every non-involved AA.

So 2 out of 3 parts of mrwuss's post is about DH attacking others for daring to speak out. Only 1 out of 3 has to do with opinions. It is admirable you trying to cover for mrwuss but when 2/3rds of a post is straight up threats, you won't get anyone to believe that he was just referring to their opinion.

[/quote]

Yes, NPO thought much the same thing about others not doing anything. As for consequences for speaking out, so you are saying that if we are not silent, we risk war with DH. Thanks for confirming that the OP is a lie and nothing more.