A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301496312' post='2680649']
We're a different alliance, run by different people. I wasn't even in the first one so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel insulted by this. It's not even an argument/insult. You just discarded everything I said and went for the personal jab. Which is both impersonal and ineffective.
[/quote]

When you realize how stupid and hypocritical your reply is since you and your dumbhouse imbeciles are attacking NPO for "wrong doings"(aka earned beatdowns) NPO did years before I and many others joined, please take a number at our complaint department and have a seat, someone will be with you shortly.

[img]http://www.gadgetvenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Complaint-Department-300x257.jpg[/img]

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301497481' post='2680657']
When you realize how stupid and hypocritical your reply is since you and your dumbhouse imbeciles are attacking NPO for "wrong doings"(aka earned beatdowns) NPO did years before I and many others joined, please take a number at our complaint department and have a seat, someone will be with you shortly.
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/leo4.jpg[/img][/right]
[/quote]
Wow, so discarding an argument to namecall and make completely unrelated insults about an alliance that no longer exists is [i][b]literally[/b][/i] the same thing as pre-empting an alliance that still exists? I should find this department now so I can file a complaint on ridiculous leaps of logic and gross misuse of the word "hypocritical."
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301499025' post='2680667']
Wow, so discarding an argument to namecall and make completely unrelated insults about an alliance that no longer exists is [i][b]literally[/b][/i] the same thing as pre-empting an alliance that still exists? I should find this department now so I can file a complaint on ridiculous leaps of logic and gross misuse of the word "hypocritical."
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I'd be happy to serve your complaints. And I never said anything about it being literally the same thing, but it is along the same lines. Our government is different. New members have risen to the rank of IO(shout out to Red!). New goons is exactly the same as the old goons, only whinier, slower and more of an irritation. If you can't take the heat then you really should stay out of the kitchen.

Your government members are different but your actions are the same. And we've already discussed this CB thing to death. It's not just about "paranoia" and the like. It's also because NPO would've entered at some point anyway, so we beat them to the punch. Regardless, none of that has even a little bit of connection to "ignoring a person's arguments to just insult them."
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301497481' post='2680657']
When you realize how stupid and hypocritical your reply is since you and your dumbhouse imbeciles are attacking NPO for "wrong doings"(aka earned beatdowns) NPO did years before I and many others joined, please take a number at our complaint department and have a seat, someone will be with you shortly. [/quote]

I wouldn't boil it down to JUST wrong doings. You could also add, because you were prodding MK, you were allied to a side of the war and made no attempt to distance yourself from it, and that we don't like you, at all, and you've made no attempt to reverse that other than telling GOONS to shove it deep and hard when it came to common courtesy.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301499575' post='2680669']
I'd be happy to serve your complaints. And I never said anything about it being literally the same thing, but it is along the same lines. Our government is different. New members have risen to the rank of IO(shout out to Red!). New goons is exactly the same as the old goons, only whinier, slower and more of an irritation. If you can't take the heat then you really should stay out of the kitchen.
[/quote]

Well above you said you were being punished for all these things NPO did BEFORE you joined YEARS before and yet here you are quoting scripture about how the old GOONS was? Were you there? Cause I was, and I can assure you this is not that alliance.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1301481859' post='2680583']
I tell you, nuking Legion is an extremely gratifying feeling. I encourage NSO to activate their Moldavi Doctrine in defense of MK and experience that yourselves.
[/quote]
You really have no idea how tempting that is.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301500103' post='2680672']
Your government members are different but your actions are the same. And we've already discussed this CB thing to death. It's not just about "paranoia" and the like. [b]It's also because NPO would've entered at some point anyway, so we beat them to the punch.[/b] Regardless, none of that has even a little bit of connection to "ignoring a person's arguments to just insult them."
[/quote]
Is that what your magic eight ball told you? Wow goons has a secret weapon to see the future! I must have it!!!
Can it, your DoW and all your posts have clearly shown our swagger just caused you envy.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301500255' post='2680674']
I wouldn't boil it down to JUST wrong doings. You could also add, because you were prodding MK, you were allied to a side of the war and made no attempt to distance yourself from it, and that we don't like you, at all, and you've made no attempt to reverse that other than telling GOONS to shove it deep and hard when it came to common courtesy.

Well above you said you were being punished for all these things NPO did BEFORE you joined YEARS before and yet here you are quoting scripture about how the old GOONS was? Were you there? Cause I was, and I can assure you this is not that alliance.
[/quote]
As a matter of fact I was, only in a maroon alliance. Lincoln County is not my first nation bub. And in my entire time in cn, I haven't lost a single soldier fighting against NPO. Want to know why? I stayed off their lawn, and my nation prospered. :P

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301500403' post='2680677']
Maybe we could start an NSO foreign legion program within GOONs.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Did you mean to make that pun? :v:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301500731' post='2680679']
Is that what your magic eight ball told you? Wow goons has a secret weapon to see the future! I must have it!!!
Can it, your DoW and all your posts have clearly shown our swagger just caused you envy.
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/leomad1.jpg[/img][/right]
[/quote]
If you'd like to discuss our DoW/CB there are numerous places for that. It's already been done to death and continuing to try to discuss it isn't going to get any of us anywhere. The fact remains that's not what the discussion was about.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1301500846' post='2680681']
Did you mean to make that pun? :v:
[/quote]
Not intentionally, but I like the cut of your jib.
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisR5.jpg[/img][/right]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301500803' post='2680680']
As a matter of fact I was, only in a maroon alliance. Lincoln County is not my first nation bub. And in my entire time in cn, I haven't lost a single soldier fighting against NPO. Want to know why? I stayed off their lawn, and my nation prospered. :P
[/quote]

I can appreciate that this strategy worked for you, however for some a life like that is not worth living.

//i've slaughtered millions of NPO soldiers and I'd do it again in a heart beat :awesome: .

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301502354' post='2680690']
I can appreciate that this strategy worked for you, however for some a life like that is not worth living.

//i've slaughtered millions of NPO soldiers and I'd do it again in a heart beat :awesome: .
[/quote]
It's worked so well but the downside is I can't tell apart the goons from the NoR, umbrella, fan, devil dogs, mk...etc etc etc anymore, but as they say variety is the spice of life. Sadly Lincoln County has not yet had the pleasure to repay your kindness. Please don't hesitate should the opportunity arise to add more. I think I passed 2 million defending casualties today by the way! yay me! on to 3 million! :awesome:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301462602' post='2680481']
Class act, I have one question for you RV, when you was "forced" to join GOONs did you leave your balls back in NSO and now your just a !@#$%* ?

Anyone who turns their back so easily are worthless, Now I have done many many bad things in my time but not once have I personally jumped ship forced or otherwise during war and then attack my alliance allies, your such a stand up guy RV.
[/quote]

Are you talking?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301500103' post='2680672']
Your government members are different but your actions are the same. And we've already discussed this CB thing to death. It's not just about "paranoia" and the like. It's also because NPO would've entered at some point anyway, so we beat them to the punch. Regardless, none of that has even a little bit of connection to "ignoring a person's arguments to just insult them."
[/quote]

Do not take this as me trying to argue the CB. This is an honest question. I've been away awhile, but is NPO being beaten down because of their past actions, because they were trying to avoid the war or because they were planning to come in? From what I've gathered, your "side" has said its all of the above... which to me doesn't make any sense.

Edited by JustIncredible

[quote name='JustIncredible' timestamp='1301504032' post='2680711']
Do not take this as me trying to argue the CB. This is an honest question. I've been away awhile, but is NPO being beaten down because of their past actions, because they were trying to avoid the war or because they were planning to come in? From what I've gathered, your "side" has said its all of the above... which to me doesn't make any sense.
[/quote]
You forgot d: because we exist. But I'm curious too (I already know the answer, but its a secret. Shhhhh, lets see if they get this one right. I'll get my red marker ready anyways)

[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=211"]Roq laid the reasoning out pretty well,[/url] if you're interested in knowing.

Edited by Aurion

[/quote]
Five different alliances attacked NPO. Each had their reasons. Among which were things like "pre-empting because their involvement was inevitable" and "for being the same people they were before Karma." For GOONs it was partially having been pushed around in recent times by NPO. FAN had obvious reasons. But don't make the mistake that those are the only reasons, or that the reason was "paranoia," or even "no reason at all" like everyone has been trying to claim.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295928088' post='2597854']
[b]They engineered a multitude of first strike "curbstomps,"[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301506445' post='2680727']
[b]Five different alliances attacked NPO. Each had their reasons.[/b][/quote]

Is this not the same thing?

Edited by JustIncredible

[quote name='JustIncredible' timestamp='1301508726' post='2680748']
Is this not the same thing?
[/quote]

I think it'd be a stretch to say that Doomhouse orchestrated this war so they could fight NPO. I believe it was VE's baby from the start and the way the cards fell, had NPO and it's allies facing off against Doomhouse and their allies at the tail end of it.

Legion, TPF, and NPO remained out of the conflict to avoid war with Doomhouse, and probably would have been fine if they had made somekind of condemnation of NpO's actions. But they didn't and it looked to Doomhouse like if MK, GOONS, or Umbrella decided to assist the rest of Pandora's Box, that they'd be flanked by the Hopeless Coalition soon after.

Whether you call it paranoia or strategy depends on what side of the war you're on. But I don't think it's the same at all.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301509824' post='2680773']
I think it'd be a stretch to say that Doomhouse orchestrated this war so they could fight NPO. I believe it was VE's baby from the start and the way the cards fell, had NPO and it's allies facing off against Doomhouse and their allies at the tail end of it.

Legion, TPF, and NPO remained out of the conflict to avoid war with Doomhouse, and probably would have been fine if they had made somekind of condemnation of NpO's actions. But they didn't and it looked to Doomhouse like if MK, GOONS, or Umbrella decided to assist the rest of Pandora's Box, that they'd be flanked by the Hopeless Coalition soon after.

Whether you call it paranoia or strategy depends on what side of the war you're on. But I don't think it's the same at all.
[/quote]

I am not saying DH orchestrated this whole war, but they could have easily prevented this ongoing front. I am unaligned and am not now or have ever been on either side of this conflict. I am just trying to understand how DH can claim any part of this war as justified when you're doing the same EXACT thing Pacifica did.

What is the difference in the New Pacific Order using curb stomps to remain in power and DH using curb stomps to remain in power? It is quite clear that you believe if NPO returns to power then they would come after you again. It is also clear if you remain in power you're going to continuously beat them down to stop them from ever getting that chance again. What makes your cause better?

(PS: Don't get any ideas, I'm protected :P)

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1301509824' post='2680773']
it looked to Doomhouse like if MK, GOONS, or Umbrella decided to assist the rest of Pandora's Box, that they'd be flanked by the Hopeless Coalition soon after.[/quote]

Sounds like paranoia to me :P

and if not, if it was strategy only used to stop them from bashing you in if you supported your friends in PB, then why not just give them peace since that front if over? Because you just don't want to?

Edited by JustIncredible

[quote name='JustIncredible' timestamp='1301510352' post='2680779']
Sounds like paranoia to me :P

and if not, if it was strategy only used to stop them from bashing you in if you supported your friends in PB, then why not just give them peace since that front if over? Because you just don't want to?
[/quote]

Indeed paranoia, thats what happens when connected to the top of the treaty web, it brews and brews to think everyone under you is out to kill you and must strike first in "strategy" to stomp out the rivals. Just that apprently these days stuff that happend since the dawn of time can be used as an excuse added to paranoia equals todays conflict. ;)

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301506445' post='2680727']
Five different alliances attacked NPO. Each had their reasons. Among which were things like "pre-empting because their involvement was inevitable" and "for being the same people they were before Karma." For GOONs it was partially having been pushed around in recent times by NPO. FAN had obvious reasons. But don't make the mistake that those are the only reasons, or that the reason was "paranoia," or even "no reason at all" like everyone has been trying to claim.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Lets see what the board says!

[img]http://www.bereanbailey.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/family-feud1.jpg[/img]

[quote]Your government members are different but your actions are the same. And we've already discussed this CB thing to death. It's not just about "paranoia" and the like. It's also because NPO would've entered at some point anyway, so we beat them to the punch. Regardless, none of that has even a little bit of connection to "ignoring a person's arguments to just insult them."[/quote]

I'm sorry but your answer doesn't match :( Come back next week, but we may have a consolation prize for you, you know where you can find it.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1301511137' post='2680788']
Indeed paranoia, thats what happens when connected to the top of the treaty web, it brews and brews to think everyone under you is out to kill you and must strike first in "strategy" to stomp out the rivals. Just that apprently these days stuff that happend since the dawn of time can be used as an excuse added to paranoia equals todays conflict. ;)
[/quote]

I am in no way in support of Pacifica or her actions now or ever. NPO done a lot things that they should've infact been punished for, which is what Karma was stood for, but this war is nothing more than DH (especially Archon) doing the same thing he fought so hard for to stop 2 years ago. As I said, I am completely out of the loop these days, so maybe I am wrong but this just the opinion of a bystander.

Edited by JustIncredible