A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]I've been saying for a long time that this war wouldn't be ending until NPO and Legion came out to fight. I hope that now they'll listen, but I honestly doubt it. Oh well. It is what it is.

And before you say something, yes, I am in peace mode. Deal with it.[/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1300334688' post='2666916']
Seeing Doomhouse leadership fight NPO + friends leadership for a month would be[i] amazing. [/i][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Yeah, see, that isn't what I said at all. It was rhetorical anyway. We all know that despite the !@#$%*ing and moaning about supposed gang-bangs from the past (I assume this is some of the emo issues I mention earlier) that certain alliances never fight honorably and would never offer anything of the sort. They wouldn't even offer this straight up until after they had been sure to utilize superior numbers to beat on their opponents first.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334601' post='2666913']
Ah, a duel?

Does that mean it will be[s] LUE[/s] MK versus NPO straight up? Just wondering.
[/quote]
I would be a poor diplomat and ally to deny my fellow Doomhausers their proper spot along the line.

That said, MK happily awaits Pacifica's response to our offer. I expect the missiles of affirmation to come swiftly.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1300334730' post='2666918']
Do you need a tissue to clean up that oil leaking from your fine automobile?
[/quote]
Do you need a tissue to clean up that !@#$ you have leaking out of your pants once you realized how lame five year old jokes that weren't even funny back then are?

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334835' post='2666923']
Yeah, see, that isn't what I said at all. It was rhetorical anyway. We all know that despite the !@#$%*ing and moaning about supposed gang-bangs from the past (I assume this is some of the emo issues I mention earlier) that certain alliances never fight honorably and would never offer anything of the sort. They wouldn't even offer this straight up until after they had been sure to utilize superior numbers to beat on their opponents first.
[/quote]

I know it's not what you're saying. Doesn't change the fact that it would be really cool to see anyways.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334921' post='2666926']
Do you need a tissue to clean up that !@#$ you have leaking out of your pants once you realized how lame five year old jokes that weren't even funny back then are?
[/quote]
Looks like a solid hit from Natan.

I hope my comrades don't take this bait. Comrades stay please don't make a single comment in this thread. It's not worth it. If they want to talk, let them address our leaders via private channels.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300334875' post='2666925']
I would be a poor diplomat and ally to deny my fellow Doomhausers their proper spot along the line.

That said, MK happily awaits Pacifica's response to our offer. I expect the missiles of affirmation to come swiftly.
[/quote]
So words from Ardus = just another LUE coward

Okay, thanks.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1300335018' post='2666931']
I hope my comrades don't take this bait. Comrades stay please don't make a single comment in this thread. It's not worth it. If they want to talk, let them address our leaders via private channels.
[/quote]

Might want to reel in Comrade Moldavi. He's throwing one heck of a fit.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1300334968' post='2666928']
Looks like a solid hit from Natan.
[/quote]
Very true, because juvenile attempts at [OOC]OOC[/OOC] attacks are the standard of today's ruling elite. It is good to know that you realize who your masters are here and feel secure in the knowledge that third grade level "no you" is the best you can achieve.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1300335018' post='2666931']
[/quote]
Our intent was communicated to your leaders in private last night, but there is no reason the public should not know the course of this war.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1300335117' post='2666934']
Might want to reel in Comrade Moldavi. He's throwing one heck of a fit.
[/quote]
Actually, I'm just posting because I happen to be on right now.

I have no fit to throw. You guys are cowards, always have been, always will be. This just solidifies that perception. And you throw in some random crybabying along with it just for fun.

You guys need therapists more than you need war. Grief therapy could do you wonders in getting over all the butthurt feelings you guys have over things that happened years ago.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1300334710' post='2666917']
:facepalm:

Just fight the war and get it over with Pacifica.

o/ MK and Umbrella for no reps
[/quote]

I don't get the hailing of no reps. Reps have their place, we just find them to be an extremely inefficient way of getting tech, is all.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1300335134' post='2666937']
What exactly would we have been paying reparations for?
[/quote]We've never really intended to have NPO pay reps, from day one.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300335121' post='2666935']
Very true, because juvenile attempts at OOC attacks are the standard of today's ruling elite. It is good to know that you realize who your masters are here and feel secure in the knowledge that third grade level "no you" is the best you can achieve.
[/quote]
Not quite sure how "that's a hit lol" equates to "no you" but I'll cut you some slack, you've got a lot on your plate right now.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1300335347' post='2666951']
We've never really intended to have NPO pay reps, from day one.
[/quote]

So you and your rabble just will beat down NPO occasionally just to keep them in line?

Edited by kevin32891