Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1300061922' post='2663619']
Well he did say "ever, ever" so unless VE has changed this stance (and it probably hasn't) I believe it is still applicable, although I will concede it was a statement in the past by a former leader who is no longer a member.
[/quote]

I was just trying to say that calling somebody a hypocrite over something they said years before somebody else took actions contradicting it is a bit unreasonable.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1300059390' post='2663468']
Only disappointed that this treaty ever existed in the first place.
[/quote]

This might be the dumbest thing i've read in a long time. I have no ill regard for VE. For a long time we were great friends and allies. It was a great pleasure having this relationship with them. We have drifted apart sure, but we hold nothing but the best for VE. I hope they achieve all of their goals.

Best of luck old friends. o7

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300058028' post='2663442']
"No group, no matter how powerful, how influential, or how helpful in the past will ever, ever make war against one of our friends and allies and so remain our friend and ally."
-Isaac Dolomus, Lord of the VE[/quote]

Sounds like a right handsome devil.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1300072514' post='2664007']
This might be the dumbest thing i've read in a long time. I have no ill regard for VE. For a long time we were great friends and allies. It was a great pleasure having this relationship with them. We have drifted apart sure, but we hold nothing but the best for VE. I hope they achieve all of their goals.[/quote]
How silly of me to hold Rok in much higher regard than VE. VE is a noble and principled alliance that always has its treaty partners' best interests at heart.