Monaco-Valencia/Novak Diplomatic discussions

Sir Keshav IV

[quote] *CLASSIFIED*
TO:Government of Novak
SUB:Diplomatic Discussions

Greetings,

Monaco-Valencia invites a delegation from Novak to discuss the possibility of cooperation between our nations on a larger base in the future. We await your reply.

-HSH Prince of Monaco [/quote]

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300043194' post='2663156']
OOC: Just skip to the meeting :P
[/quote]

OOC: I was planning on it. :P

IC:

The delegates arrived at the meeting, bringing with them a bottle of Novaki delicacies. They greeted their counterparts and began the meeting.

"What is it you wish to discuss?"

[i]We seem to have mutual allies and interests of sort. We in Monaco-Valencia want to expand this interest into other spheres as well. We are interested in a possibility of a Mutual Defense Pact to start our relationship as well as well as increase in trade and the possibility for the restrictions be lessened for Monaco-Valencia in regards to the Novakian EEZ [/i]

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300122210' post='2664659']
[i]We seem to have mutual allies and interests of sort. We in Monaco-Valencia want to expand this interest into other spheres as well. We are interested in a possibility of a Mutual Defense Pact to start our relationship as well as well as increase in trade and the possibility for the restrictions be lessened for Monaco-Valencia in regards to the Novakian EEZ [/i]
[/quote]

"Novak can agree to a MDP and Trade agreement. As with all allies, you will be able to freely traverse the EEZ. However, with this freedom also comes the automatic consent to search all Monaco-Valencia vessels and aircraft entering our EEZ. All allies are subject to this, just as those who ask permission to enter our EEZ are subject to this term."

[i]We are fine with our vessels being searched. We have a treaty written up below - [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i][quote][/i]Novak [color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]and Monaco-Valencia Mutual Defense Agreement [/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][/font][/color][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Article 1. The Government of Novak and Monaco-Valencia agree to defend each other from outside aggressors. Should one of the signatories find themselves in a defensive war the other is required to aid them militarily. Should one of the signatories find themselves in a non-defensive war the other signatory is in no way required to assist them.

Article 2. Both Governments shall ensure favorable laws and regulations for trade between both nations.

Article 3. Both States agree to the extradition of individuals requested for by the other nation as well as the disclosure of relevant intelligence.

[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Article 4. This Treaty shall be considered valid and binding with the fixture of signatures and seals. Any changes to any section of the treaty must be mutually agreed upon. A one week notice of cancellation must be given to the other nation before the treaty and its associated commitments are considered dissolved and void.[/font][/color][i][/quote][/i]

[i]
[/i]
[i]
[/i]

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300126568' post='2664719']
[i]We are fine with our vessels being searched. We have a treaty written up below - [/i]
[i]
[/i]

[i]
[/i]
[i]
[/i]
[/quote]

The representative was given the approval to accept the treaty in the stead of Shakir, who would sign it at a later date.

OOC: Assume it is signed.

Signed for SSRN,
Akhmed Shakir, Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars, General Secretary of the Party

Edited by Voodoo Nova

*Public*
[quote][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Novak [color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]and Monaco-Valencia Mutual Defense Agreement [/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][/font][/color][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Article 1. The Government of Novak and Monaco-Valencia agree to defend each other from outside aggressors. Should one of the signatories find themselves in a defensive war the other is required to aid them militarily. Should one of the signatories find themselves in a non-defensive war the other signatory is in no way required to assist them.

Article 2. Both Governments shall ensure favorable laws and regulations for trade between both nations.

Article 3. Both States agree to the extradition of individuals requested for by the other nation as well as the disclosure of relevant intelligence.

[/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Article 4. This Treaty shall be considered valid and binding with the fixture of signatures and seals. Any changes to any section of the treaty must be mutually agreed upon. A one week notice of cancellation must be given to the other nation before the treaty and its associated commitments are considered dissolved and void.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/quote]

[i][b]Signed for Monaco-Valencia :[/b][/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i]His Serene Highness the Prince of Monaco [/i]
[i]Her Royal Highness the Queen of Valencia[/i]
[i]Steward of New Monaco [/i]
[i]Minister of State of Monaco [/i]
[i]Lord of Valencia [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i]
[/i]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][i][b]Signed for SSRN:[/b][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][i][b]
[/b][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][i][b]Akhmed Shakir, Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars, General Secretary of the Party [/b][/i][/size][/font][/color]