Announcement of Peace between The Stickmen and The Killer Turtle Brigade

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299966856' post='2661873']
Sorry, what is my current position? What misspeak? When did I say I wanted TKTB to pay the total damages? My point was simply that the damage TKTB caused my alliance was without good cause.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99777&view=findpost&p=2661837

You forgot already?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLCB are great allies :wub:

Seems that many are not very good at remembering what happened so please just follow the bouncing ball.

iFOK declares war on NpO

iFOK gets gangbanged by several alliances including TIO in defense of NpO
"The Imperial Order hearby declares war on the iFOK! Alliance, in defence of the New Polar Order."

SLCB declares war on TIO in defense of iFOK

TKTB declares war on SLCB in defense of TIO
"The Killer Turtle Brigade hereby activates its “The Emperor's New Turtle Accords” MDoAP with The Imperial Order (TIO) and declares war on seaworthy liberian cardboard boxes (SLCB) for its attack on TIO."

iFOK declares on TKTB in defense of SLCB
"iFOK declares war on TKTB in defence of SLCB and Raman Mew-Mew"

TIO peaces out on 2/6/11. This ended TKTB's responsibility to defend TIO. TKTB was offered peace but refused because NpO was still fighting. It didnt matter that TKTB had not initially declared in defense of NpO or that SLCB was not in war with NpO. TKTB decided to stay in and continue to fight SLCB even though they knew that the simple terms most others received would not be on the table again.

Tip of the hat to TKTB for wanting to continue fighting until NpO got peace, even when they knew it was going to cost them. I will tip my cap to them even though I think it was a mistake. I also notice that it is not TKTB members that are crying.

No matter what my personal opinion of some of Polar allies are, they are dedicated.

Edited because I forgot one.

Edited by Gofastleft

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1299966487' post='2661862']
So because TKTB decided to wage big boy war with little boy pants, that means they should not be held accountable? They went beyond the normal course of defending their ally (See TIO situation) and therefore have been made to pay. If they peaced out along with TIO there would be zero terms of payment.
[/quote]
Who are you to decide what is the normal course of defending an ally. Easily, it can be said that the normal course would be to stay in as long as possible and even until that ally too attains peace. Staying with an ally now is cause for punitive reps. This is the world your side is promoting. It is sad it is coming to this.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299969164' post='2661901']
Who are you to decide what is the normal course of defending an ally. Easily, it can be said that the normal course would be to stay in as long as possible and even until that ally too attains peace. Staying with an ally now is cause for punitive reps. This is the world your side is promoting. It is sad it is coming to this.
[/quote]

I much prefer this world over the one your alliance promoted.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299967944' post='2661887']I also notice that it is not TKTB members that are crying.[/quote]Turtles know better than to cry in public, it's bad for the image ;)

Was a fun fight. How's the warchest, Faust? ;)

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299967944' post='2661887']
SLCB are great allies :wub:

Seems that many are not very good at remembering what happened so please just follow the bouncing ball.

iFOK declares war on NpO

iFOK gets gangbanged by several alliances including TIO in defense of NpO
"The Imperial Order hearby declares war on the iFOK! Alliance, in defence of the New Polar Order."

SLCB declares war on TIO in defense of iFOK

TKTB declares war on SLCB in defense of TIO
"The Killer Turtle Brigade hereby activates its “The Emperor's New Turtle Accords” MDoAP with The Imperial Order (TIO) and declares war on seaworthy liberian cardboard boxes (SLCB) for its attack on TIO."

TIO peaces out on 2/6/11. This ended TKTB's responsibility to defend TIO. TKTB was offered peace but refused because NpO was still fighting. It didnt matter that TKTB had not initially declared in defense of NpO or that SLCB was not in war with NpO. TKTB decided to stay in and continue to fight SLCB even though they knew that the simple terms most others received would not be on the table again.

Tip of the hat to TKTB for wanting to continue fighting until NpO got peace, even when they knew it was going to cost them. I will tip my cap to them even though I think it was a mistake. I also notice that it is not TKTB members that are crying.

No matter what my personal opinion of some of Polar allies are, they are dedicated.
[/quote]

You seem to have forgotten a step in there somewhere....

Remember this post? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98174

We refused to peace out with both of you when TIO did because we will always stand by our allies no matter what it costs.

:wub: NpO

I also notice that it is not TKTB members that are crying.[/quote]
I must say that I was sad that iFoK became (inevitably) involved, I was enjoying my dance with several SLCB nations. Ah well all good things must come to an end.
Well fought gentlemen (and ladies) :wub:

PS. @Faust, did you really expect us not to throw nukes? :blink: I though that the stigma of using nukes was long gone?

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1299971585' post='2661934']
You seem to have forgotten a step in there somewhere....

Remember this post? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98174

We refused to peace out with both of you when TIO did because we will always stand by our allies no matter what it costs.

:wub: NpO
[/quote]

Right you are, I just edited that one in. It still doesn't change the fact that the ally you went to war for peaced out a month ago. Yes, I understand that you were still fighting for NpO even though you never declared in their defense. Like I said, I respect that.

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299961291' post='2661749']
TKTB entered the war against us to defend TIO. TIO peaced out over a month ago and TKTB refused our offer of white peace at that time. Why? I don't know.
[/quote]

I've seen this excuse used before and it didn't fly then either. Very poor show.

I also notice that it is not TKTB members that are crying.
[/quote]

TKTB's taking it in stride. The crying ones are the ones who are hoping that GOONS would give them white peace :)

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299961291' post='2661749']
TKTB entered the war against us to defend TIO. TIO peaced out over a month ago and TKTB refused our offer of white peace at that time. Why? I don't know.
[/quote]
White peace doesnt have clauses that admit defeat and no re-entry clauses.
Still though Pork was very kind in my talking to him.

Edited by ditchboy00

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299972332' post='2661943']
Right you are, I just edited that one in. It still doesn't change the fact that the ally you went to war for peaced out a month ago. Yes, I understand that you were still fighting for NpO even though you never declared in their defense. Like I said, I respect that.
[/quote]

There was no need to declare in their defense because iFok declared on us. The fact you were fighting both us and NpO meant that we would stay in til they were given peace too.

It's a shame that some people don't understand that when you sign a treaty, you are saying you will be there until the very end with them, no matter what it costs you. My tiny alliance has been through hell for our allies and will do it again because thats just who we are.

Also thankyou for this: [quote]Like I said, I respect that.[/quote]