Announcement of Peace between The Stickmen and The Killer Turtle Brigade

[quote][center][i]None of the flags are the same size oh well[/i]
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/fmkqqe.png[/img]
[img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/821/turtleflag.png[/img]
[img]http://ameba.lpt.fi/~pesspaav/slcb2.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]Agreement of peace between the alliances of iFOK, the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes (SLCB), and The Killer Turtle Brigade (TKTB).[/size]

[b][i]Article I[/i][/b]: TKTB admit defeat to the combined forces of SLCB and iFOK
[b][i]Article II[/i][/b]: TKTB commit to refrain from re-engaging in any front related to this war, including the Doomhouse vs NPO front
[b][i]Article III[/i][/b]: TKTB commit to pay reparations totalling 5000 tech and $200 million dollars to SLCB
[b][i]Article IV[/i][/b]: TKTB will themselves pay a minimum of 50% of these reparations; the remainder may be paid by allies of TKTB if preferred
[b][i]Article V[/i][/b]: These reparations are to be paid in full by 12th September 2011

[i]Signed for SLCB[/i]

Faust Betreur, General
E. Schrodinger, General
Comrade Goby, General
Caustic, Councillor
Multi, Councillor
Kurt Cobain, Councillor, Liaison to the Gay Community

[i]Signed for iFOK[/i]

arexes, triumvir
Gofastleft, triumvir
MikeTheFirst, triumvir

[i]Signed for TKTB[/i]

Jewelangel, Turtle Empress
Evry88, NtoIA[/center][/quote]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299961160' post='2661746']
Poor show. Honoring treaties is never worthy of extorting reps, especially when your side were the aggressors.
[/quote]
TKTB entered the war against us to defend TIO. TIO peaced out over a month ago and TKTB refused our offer of white peace at that time. Why? I don't know.

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299961291' post='2661749']
TKTB entered the war against us to defend TIO. TIO peaced out over a month ago and TKTB refused our offer of white peace at that time. Why? I don't know.
[/quote]OK, that sort of changes things, but I'd still like to know TKTB's side of that story. Did they still have other allies involved?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299961358' post='2661752']
Really? Reps? Pathetic. Complete extortion knowing that all of TKTB's allies are depleted in their funds and Military and they can get away with it.

Poor show iFOK and SLCB.
[/quote]
iFOK didn't do anything.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299961578' post='2661758']
Sort of ironic that the FOK vassal state is showing more honor here, isn't it?
[/quote]
No. iFOK has worked its ass off trying to get peace for each and every war.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299961291' post='2661749']
[/quote]
It's because they are allied to Polaris and we were still fighting so they didn't want to leave us there.

[quote name='Penguin' timestamp='1299961824' post='2661762']
It's because they are allied to Polaris and we were still fighting so they didn't want to leave us there.
[/quote]I take back any reservations I held. It's rather clear, then, that in this case, SCLB or whatever is quite in the wrong to demand reps.

When iFOK got piled on, SLCB was right there to throw itself into the meat grinder to defend it. Despite their best efforts, TKTB would not accept their offer of white peace, choosing instead to drag the war out long past the departure of the ally they entered for. For all SLCB sacrificed in entering and staying in the war, I believe they are justified to ask for reparations, and am also glad that the terms stipulate that the burden isn't entirely on TKTB to pay them.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299961379' post='2661753']
OK, that sort of changes things, but I'd still like to know TKTB's side of that story. Did they still have other allies involved?
[/quote]
Yes, TKTB refused to leave Polaris out on the battlefield. Just as Polaris would do for them. Congrats on peace TKTB.

SLCB was never at war with Polaris. We were getting nuked by TKTB for no reason whatsoever; it gave their side no strategic advantage to continue fighting SLCB. Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing, the newfound morality that reparations are evil has clearly taken hold of a large section of this community. I and my alliance are satisfied that reps were appropriate in this case, and that's what matters.

[quote][img]http://ameba.lpt.fi/~pesspaav/slcb2.jpg[/img]

Article III: TKTB commit to pay reparations totalling 5000 tech and $200 million dollars to SLCB
Article IV: TKTB will themselves pay a minimum of 50% of these reparations; the remainder may be paid by allies of TKTB if preferred[/quote]

I guess it's an empty box for a reason, eh?

omg this totally proves tktb won the war, white peace of course would also have proven this

fake edit:
[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1299962248' post='2661777']
SLCB need reps to rebuild? So you had bad warchests then, or was it more that you lost at lot of carboard boxes in the fire? :awesome:
[/quote]
oh sorry I didn't mean to steal your post littlereine

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1299962086' post='2661773']
SLCB was never at war with Polaris. We were getting nuked by TKTB for no reason whatsoever; it gave their side no strategic advantage to continue fighting SLCB. Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing, the newfound morality that reparations are evil has clearly taken hold of a large section of this community. I and my alliance are satisfied that reps were appropriate in this case, and that's what matters.
[/quote]
iFOK was at war with both TKTB and Polaris, hence their insistence to stick it out with us. I could not let your previous statement that TKTB had no reason to fight once "the ally they entered for" had left go without clarification when it was such an obvious half truth. Once the full story is told, there is little else for me to argue about, you think punishment for this is acceptable and I do not.

TKTB, thanks for sticking by us so long!

Edited by Penguin