can't pay the biils???

Vegeta100

[quote name='Vegeta100' timestamp='1300098454' post='2664401']
'
i did pay my taxes yesterday sold some infrA AND Satellites BUT the promblem is:
Your population density of 13.08 population per mile is at a good level at this time. The armed forces of Vegeta100 are too powerful. This is making your population extremely uncomfortable. The infrastructure of Vegeta100 is adequate at the time with a level of 1,042.00.
[/quote]

Go to your military like you were going to purchase soldiers and type in a - Negative number.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1300104156' post='2664444']
Go to your military like you were going to purchase soldiers and type in a - Negative number.
[/quote]

hmm i wont let me wtf??

Enter a positive value in the 'Soldier Transaction' field to purchase soldiers. Enter a negative value in the 'Soldier Transaction' field to dismiss soldiers. Once you are ready to perform the transaction click the 'Perform Transaction' button. You have already dismissed soldiers within the past two days. You may only purchase soldiers at this time.

If you dismissed soldiers yesterday, then you can't dismiss any more until tomorrow. :) Go to your 'Purchase soldiers' screen and look at the [b]Maximum Soldier Sell[/b]. Decommission the number of soldiers listed in parentheses, minus 100 - ie. if it says [b]"(- 3000 W/Out Anarchy)"[/b], decommission 2,900. This should do the trick.

I can't access CN at this moment (firewall), so I don't know your actual soldier count. But that process should get your Soldier count to a better level. (just make sure that you [b]NEVER[/b] decom more than what is in the parentheses.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1300138021' post='2664910']
If you dismissed soldiers yesterday, then you can't dismiss any more until tomorrow. :) Go to your 'Purchase soldiers' screen and look at the [b]Maximum Soldier Sell[/b]. Decommission the number of soldiers listed in parentheses, minus 100 - ie. if it says [b]"(- 3000 W/Out Anarchy)"[/b], decommission 2,900. This should do the trick.

I can't access CN at this moment (firewall), so I don't know your actual soldier count. But that process should get your Soldier count to a better level. (just make sure that you [b]NEVER[/b] decom more than what is in the parentheses.
[/quote]

Number of Soldiers 9,635 (10,599)
Current Defending Soldiers 9,635 (10,599)
Current Deployed Soldiers 0 (0)
Current Citizens 7,761 working citizens
Maximum Soldier Purchase 0
Maximum Soldier Sell 0 (0 W/Out Anarchy)
Current Dollars Available $50,995.58
Soldiers Costs To Buy $8.40
Soldiers Cost to Maintain [b]$6.00 in red[/b]

[quote]Number of Soldiers 9,635 (10,599)
Current Defending Soldiers 9,635 (10,599)
Current Deployed Soldiers 0 (0)
Current Citizens 7,761 working citizens
Maximum Soldier Purchase 0
Maximum Soldier Sell 0 [b](0 W/Out Anarchy)[/b]
Current Dollars Available $50,995.58
Soldiers Costs To Buy $8.40
Soldiers Cost to Maintain $6.00 in red [/quote]

Ok, tomorrow, the bolded part (see the quote above) will have a number around 1500 soldiers. Subtract 100 from that number, and then decom the resulting number B-)

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1300142234' post='2664990']
Ok, tomorrow, the bolded part (see the quote above) will have a number around 1500 soldiers. Subtract 100 from that number, and then decom the resulting number B-)
[/quote]

vegeta, do what jesusfreak said above, also sell a little more infrastructure until you get down to 999 and stay at that level until you have enough money saved up to buy 400 levels of infrastructure at once.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1300160207' post='2665251']
vegeta, do what jesusfreak said above, also sell a little more infrastructure until you get down to 999 and stay at that level until you have enough money saved up to buy 400 levels of infrastructure at once.
[/quote]

ok now i am good but my i think my group is dead maybe i need to join a new alliance

[quote name='Vegeta100' timestamp='1300751786' post='2672697']
ok now i am good but my i think my group is dead maybe i need to join a new alliance
[/quote]

Well if you need to join another alliance go unaligned, I would suggest going into peace mode for a few days while you sift through the alliance offers you get so you don't get attacked.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1300970547' post='2674636']
Well if you need to join another alliance go unaligned, I would suggest going into peace mode for a few days while you sift through the alliance offers you get so you don't get attacked.
[/quote]

ok thanks for advice