IAA announcement.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299895068' post='2660736']
What incentive would Duckroll have to fight for your side? I mean whoever came up with the idea was dreaming. Polar has been unapologetic and they still feel wronged. The "you're next" line only goes so far.
[/quote]

I'm not arguing that. I'm was only saying that to begin with that was the only shot we had at winning. My posts weren't in anyway bashing Duckroll. I understand why they didn't come as well as Athens and several others.

If NPO asked me to join their side via TIO, I would probably have the same response as these people did. Maybe not though.

Edit: As for your edit on asking GPA or whatever. It was actually feasible for Duckroll to come. I know Valhalla had 4 MDoAP partners on our side of this war. Under normal circumstances you can usually bank on them coming in if they had four MDP + partners on one side. So no it's not the same as asking GPA.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299895264' post='2660741']
I'm not arguing that. I'm was only saying that to begin with that was the only shot we had at winning. My posts weren't in anyway bashing Duckroll. I understand why they didn't come as well as Athens and several others.

If NPO asked me to join their side via TIO, I would probably have the same response as these people did. Maybe not though.

Edit: As for your edit on asking GPA or whatever. It was actually feasible for Duckroll to come. I know Valhalla had 4 MDoAP partners on our side of this war. Under normal circumstances you can usually bank on them coming in if they had four MDP + partners on one side. So no it's not the same as asking GPA.
[/quote]

Fair enough.

It wasn't feasible because the circumstances weren't normal(war being centered around Polar) and Duckroll had other treaty partners on our side as well. For example, it was a given we had TOP and R&R was already in.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299896831' post='2660784']
Fair enough.

It wasn't feasible because the circumstances weren't normal(war being centered around Polar)
[/quote]

Agreed, I don't fault Duckroll at all. However, you can't fault us for wanting to win and hoping they'd come anyway.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299897067' post='2660791']
Agreed, I don't fault Duckroll at all. However, you can't fault us for wanting to win and hoping they'd come anyway.
[/quote]

Oh, okay. Sorry for being argumentative.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1299888482' post='2660623']
I am glad to see alliances are finally following in our footsteps. :awesome:
[/quote]

i think its safe to say that we paved a new roadway over those footsteps. least you forget we didn't switch sides, we joined both at the same time.

IAA you guys fought a good fight, i had fun. glad to finally be fully at peace.

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1299900151' post='2660866']
i think its safe to say that we paved a new roadway over those footsteps. least you forget we didn't switch sides, we joined both at the same time.

IAA you guys fought a good fight, i had fun. glad to finally be fully at peace.
[/quote]
I think we were at war with GOD at the same time. Might be wrong....but idk.

OOC: Let's not turn this thread into an arguement. PM if you want to

Edited by Ryan Greenberg