IAA announcement.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1299888527' post='2660625']
Well done IAA. I just wish things could have ended better for you.
[/quote]

How could this have been better? We got white Peace, no re-entry... oh I know we could have gotten the re-entry clause dropped so we could activate our treaties with Athens and GR. That could have worked, I supposed :D

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1299889189' post='2660638']
How could this have been better? We got white Peace, no re-entry... oh I know we could have gotten the re-entry clause dropped so we could activate our treaties with Athens and GR. That could have worked, I supposed :D
[/quote]

Actually getting Polar a victory :ph34r:
Job well done under circumstances, still I was rooting that you'd gain more :rolleyes:

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1299889379' post='2660645']
Actually getting Polar a victory :ph34r:
Job well done under circumstances, still I was rooting that you'd gain more :rolleyes:
[/quote]

As soon as it was apparent Duckroll wouldn't come in the battle was lost my friend. Still thanks for rooting for us.

[quote name='bartimaeus46' timestamp='1299889680' post='2660651']
Unfortunately i couldn't hit back for the only week that IAA attacked me, due to having no net access. But congrats on peace and good luck rebuilding :)
[/quote]

That was the plan. The interwebs work for us secretly.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299891528' post='2660691']
Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.
[/quote]

What, that we gave IAA white peace, and worked hard to make sure they wouldn't pay reps? Indeed, what monsters we be.

Congratulations on peace. It's good to see our fellow Imperials receive good terms after an honorable fight.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1299891873' post='2660693']
What, that we gave IAA white peace, and worked hard to make sure they wouldn't pay reps? Indeed, what monsters we be.
[/quote]

Clearly you should be ashamed!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299889917' post='2660658']
As soon as it was apparent Duckroll wouldn't come in the battle was lost my friend. Still thanks for rooting for us.
[/quote]

An honest question as to how Duckroll's arrival would have changed the outcome?

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1299894581' post='2660721']
An honest question as to how Duckroll's arrival would have changed the outcome?
[/quote]

I think how the numbers were if MHA, FARK, and Sparta all sit out like some said they would to begin with and then Duckroll fought for our side we had enough numbers to win. Whether we could have coordinated effectively to keep those numbers and won would have been worth seeing.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299894876' post='2660732']
I think how the numbers were if MHA, FARK, and Sparta all sit out like some said they would to begin with and then Duckroll fought for our side we had enough numbers to win. Whether we could have coordinated effectively to keep those numbers and won would have been worth seeing.
[/quote]

What incentive would Duckroll have to fight for your side? I mean whoever came up with the idea was dreaming. Polar has been unapologetic and they still feel wronged. The "you're next" line only goes so far. Might as well have asked the GPA.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin