Disbandment Notice

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on peace, but honestly UPN hasn't been making a significant war contribution for at least a couple weeks since I started watching.

Only thing I can grant them is they showed solidarity by enduring peace mode collections for a while.

Edited by thedestro

For shame, CptGodzilla -- and I was almost set to name you as one of the two GOD guys I had fun time fighting. :) Eggplant, you win!

Obviously, I'm quite happy with peace. Hails all around and all that jazz.

IMO, whatever the issues we had toward the end -- this isn't the place for them. There's already a nice thread for that. This is a place for respect. You fight for 7 cycles or so, and you get to see some variation in quality. I'll admit, I was impressed with the overall quality of CMEA, iFOK, RnR and GOD -- the weak links were few and far between. There were, however, two cycles that stood out. The first bunch -- Oink, Timmehhh, Descendent, Yoghoo and Buscemi were totally top shelf. Outstanding in things beyond just being big. Later down the line, GOD had one set of 3 that was also outstanding -- forget the names, but the were coordinated and their SDIs were money.

Congrats to all parties on peace.

And hey, Ty -- wish we could have finished up our cycle, but this will work. :P

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1299808462' post='2659337']
The UPN stepped up and defended Polaris in her hour of need and stayed in the fight as long as we needed. There is nothing more we could ask for from an ally and I am most pleased to see this result. Make no mistake about it, the UPN deserves much respect for their actions int his war.
[/quote]
HEAR.....HEAR

o/ UPN

Good to see. Also, am I correct in reading that "apology" as "we have been accused of doing bad things, we apologize for any bad things we have done"? Not that I care or would expect more from an apology posted with a peace treaty, but clever wording.

[quote]
Also I would like to add that R&R has accussed us of the following acts during BiPolar; violating a cease fire, attempt to poach small nations during war time, and sending mass attacks before the peace offers. UPN hereby apologizes for any misconducts done by members and or gov members during that war. [/quote]
So... did UPN commit these acts or not?