.RE/Synergy vs. PS/OP

JonBoy16

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299797287' post='2659108']
If you think I'm concerned with anything other than trying to repel RE and Synergy, you've vastly mistaken, I haven't even been on IRC for days and haven't spoken to representatives from any alliance other than OP since this conflict started.
[/quote]

What I said has been confirmed by multiple sources. And I'll get you the name of the PSer who has been handling that when I get a chance.

Confusion.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299796886' post='2659106']
One more thing,

When is DF going to attack us, Or did they back out once you told them the other alliances didn't agree on getting revenge for PS?

Don't know why you'd want revenge, though. We did nothing.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Indeed, they're coming...expect DF's blitz at update.

(heh, no disrespect at all intended to DF, but I don't think that we've [i]ever[/i] really had contact with them, let alone have them lined up to do our bidding.)

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1299797692' post='2659118']
Indeed, they're coming...expect DF's blitz at update.

(heh, no disrespect at all intended to DF, but I don't think that we've [i]ever[/i] really had contact with them, let alone have them lined up to do our bidding.)
[/quote]

Once again, this has been confirmed by [i]multiple[/i] sources. I'll get the name of which PSer was the one who contacted the alliance(s).

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299797601' post='2659115']
What I said has been confirmed by multiple sources. And I'll get you the name of the PSer who has been handling that when I get a chance.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Oh goody! *Sylvia Midnight claps* Someone else in Pork Shrimp other than Jack, myself, and schad playing politics :awesome:

I'm so proud :wub:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299796134' post='2659090']
First of all, RE/Syn have more to lose compared to PS and OP.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Well, at least you have finally admitted to the down declare and nuke stomp.

Thanks!

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299802923' post='2659190']
Well, at least you have finally admitted to the down declare and nuke stomp.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Wait, I admitted to something?... Alright them, I suppose.

Don't worry, those who laugh last, laugh the hardest. :lol1:

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299804241' post='2659213']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Not laughing at anyone or anything, just pointing out your flip-flop.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299804656' post='2659226']
Not laughing at anyone or anything, just pointing out your flip-flop.
[/quote]

I'm just pointing out what will happen. BTW, RE/Synergy do have more members, but you guys are more active. They've lost more because you guys can do more damage to them because of their member count.

Whatever, though. Don't let me argue with Cowbow!

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299804942' post='2659234']
[b]I'm just pointing out [/b]what will happen. [/quote]

You did? I saw nothing close to something being pointed out. I saw a cliche but nothing else.

And we are not arguing. I just thanked you for your admission. :)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1299799287' post='2659145']
Oh goody! *Sylvia Midnight claps* Someone else in Pork Shrimp other than Jack, myself, and schad playing politics :awesome:

I'm so proud :wub:
[/quote]

It was Atienza- LW.

Confusion.

Edit: If you need proof, I'm willing to find it and show it to everyone - Just note it will be accompanied by a DoW.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299804241' post='2659213']

Confusion.
[/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am laughing pretty hard and to think we have 40 more days of this.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1299810230' post='2659375']
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am laughing pretty hard and to think we have 40 more days of this.
[/quote]
:lol1:

Yes, we'll have 40 more days of tech raiding OP if you plan on making this last the entire round.

Confusion.

[i]You'll[/i] have fun tech-raiding OP for 40 more days? Heh, if G-6 is actually going to enter this, I'm going to need a hell of a lot more popcorn. Having the #2 and #3 alliances at the time of outset go in only to get backup from the #1 alliance would be at once the most hilarious and sad thing that TE has seen in ages.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1299810662' post='2659388']
[i]You'll[/i] have fun tech-raiding OP for 40 more days? Heh, if G-6 is actually going to enter this, I'm going to need a hell of a lot more popcorn. Having the #2 and #3 alliances at the time of outset go in only to get backup from the #1 alliance would be at once the most hilarious and sad thing that TE has seen in ages.
[/quote]

As I said, Only if OP have intentions of making this last the entire round - Which is over-reacting. Also, Aren't you going to reply to my post? Or did LW already admit it?

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299810771' post='2659389']
As I said, Only if OP have intentions of making this last the entire round - [b]Which is over-reacting[/b]. Also, Aren't you going to reply to my post? Or did LW already admit it?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Interesting, coming from the guy that claims there are no 'rules" in TE.

Interesting, given the fact that you complained last round about an Attackee not letting an Attacker off the hook after the Attacker was falling apart.

I am sure you recall that LE and DF and others upheld their honor in the same kind of situations and fought to the end.

Attacking has consequences.

As I said, Only if OP have intentions of making this last the entire round - Which is over-reacting. Also, Aren't you going to reply to my post? Or did LW already admit it?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Admit what?

Confusion.
[/quote]
You seem to leave PS out of it. What if PS has no intentions of leaving this conflict until either 1. PS is destroyed, 2. RE/Syn are destroyed, or 3. both are destroyed. What have you then?

Haha Marcus what's with all the rage posting lately? It's just a game man!

Every time you've posted the last few days I can just see the steam blowing out of your ears.

:popcorn:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299806710' post='2659267']
Edit: If you need proof, I'm willing to find it and show it to everyone - Just note it will be accompanied by a DoW.
[/quote]

Confusion! Such tough talk! I haven't had a diplomat say anything like that to me since...well, never you mind! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside :blush: And in public too!

Seriously, though - I don't think either will be necessary.

Edited by White Chocolate

This comic that I found lying on the internet reminded me of OP's reaction at the start of this war.

[spoiler][IMG]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/fuyushimoshi/comic2.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1299818168' post='2659555']
This comic that I found lying on the internet reminded me of OP's reaction at the start of this war.

[IMG]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/fuyushimoshi/comic2.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4282/19378729.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299810304' post='2659378']
:lol1:

Yes, we'll have 40 more days of tech raiding OP if you plan on making this last the entire round.

Confusion.
[/quote]

i'm just trying to understand how that's suppose to be a threat when everything resets and all we have is our reputations to take with us.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1299818836' post='2659567']
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4282/19378729.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Its reassuring to know what you look like :3

Confusion.
[/quote]
Isn't it past your bed time?