The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

Epic gravedig, my bad LOL
I'm stupid, kill me now.

Anyways, quoted for truth:
[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299623835' post='2657081']
Wait, so let me see if I got this.

RE and Synergy were going to declare on PS and OP ~8-9 days ago in what would have been an even war then, but before they could, OP declared on TPC and GR declared on PS.

So instead of finding a new target, RE/Synergy just sat around accumulating nukes and stocking up their warchests, while PS defended itself in nuclear war against an attack from a larger alliance.

After 9 days of RE/Synergy stocking up, and 9 days of PS fighting to their last dollar, and literally minutes, minutes after the war ended, knowing full well that PS had no slots, you guys went through with your initial plan.

8-9 days ago, this would have been a good fight, but attacking an alliance that has no offensive slots to retaliate against you, is still fending off attacks from the previous war, and just ate 17 nukes, is just cowardice at its finest.
[...]
Dude, I've been been fighting 5-6 wars at a time with the biggest nations GR had for the past 9 days straight, and you've been sitting around stocking up your cash and nukes, and then you blindside me, can't even anarchy me without an assist from a Gay Roller we are supposed to be at peace with, and you want to come in here and puff your chest out.

You needed the playing field stacked that far in your favour to put a dent in me, and now you want to talk trash like you accomplished something.

Pathetic.[/quote]

I agree with all of that. Righteous, Jack!
Just sayin', even though I'm late and stupid.

Edited by Clash

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic