The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1299624576' post='2657102']
Overall I can't see this ending too well for RE. I guess they didn't learn anything the past several rounds.
[/quote]

You want to put your money where your mouth is?

Confusion.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1299624757' post='2657108']
lol, you never forget pork shrimp mr. send catharsis over just to get 100% anarchied the next update, then send 3 more alliances 5 days later.
[/quote]

Wait, you think I sent Catharsis over?

Wow, you're seriously mis-informed.

Anyhow, Care to address my post?

Confusion.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299625019' post='2657114']
Confusion, you should know by now you cannot beat me.
[/quote]

LW, you're probably one of the only people I'll always respect in TE no matter what.

So, I guess you're right. :P

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299624867' post='2657111']
You want to put your money where your mouth is?

Confusion.
[/quote]

You must really think your all that putting your name at the end of every post.

[quote name='Heya' timestamp='1299625107' post='2657116']
You must really think your all that putting your name at the end of every post.
[/quote]

It took sometime to get use to it, tbh. And no, I really don't. :wacko:

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299624972' post='2657113']
Wait, you think I sent Catharsis over?

Wow, you're seriously mis-informed.

Anyhow, Care to address my post?

Confusion.
[/quote]
"deny gay rollers" peace, hahaha.

you realize they blitzed us, with a 40% member advantage...and [i]we're[/i] the ones holding them hostage? oh man.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1299625248' post='2657120']
"deny gay rollers" peace, hahaha.

you realize they blitzed us, with a 40% member advantage...and [i]we're[/i] the ones holding them hostage? oh man.
[/quote]

Once again, I'm aware of what happened - And you did in fact deny them peace until they posted some crap on the OWF.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299624560' post='2657101']
:lol1:

I almost forgot Pork Shrimp... Anyways, Better late than never, right?... Pork Shrimp, You guys are also 'cowards', I mean seriously? First you deny Gay Rollers peace unless they post some crap about you guys being superior or w/e... Next time you give a timeline of events, post the whole story. Thanks.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that all TE wars are lolwars where you have to stop right when one side begins to win right.

An alliance 40% bigger than you, with a 3 to 1 nuke advantage blitzes you, then gets owned and wants to run home with its tail between its legs and you're supposed to give them what they want immediately, when they attacked you thinking you were an easy target.

Well not Pork Shrimp, sorry, you attack Pork Shrimp and theres only 3 possible outcomes, you die, we die, or you admit defeat.

In peace talks GR twice threatened to continue to reroll and attack us for the entire round, and twice they chose to fight on rather than admit they had been defeated.

Once they backtracked and claimed they had no leadership capable of doing anything, we considered them dead, and we gave peace.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299624785' post='2657109']
Again, people not listening makes me laugh. Jack, not my fault you guys didn't stock up BEFORE the war, not during it. We had around 50 when you guys declared.
[/quote]

And apparently you can't read either.

I clearly stated that had you attacked us 9 days ago with a 50-8 nuke advantage it would have been an even war.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299625355' post='2657124']
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that all TE wars are lolwars where you have to stop right when one side begins to win right.

An alliance 40% bigger than you, with a 3 to 1 nuke advantage blitzes you, then gets owned and wants to run home with its tail between its legs and you're supposed to give them what they want immediately, when they attacked you thinking you were an easy target.

Well not Pork Shrimp, sorry, you attack Pork Shrimp and theres only 3 possible outcomes, you die, we die, or you admit defeat.

In peace talks GR twice threatened to continue to reroll and attack us for the entire round, and twice they chose to fight on rather than admit they had been defeated.

Once they backtracked and claimed they had no leadership capable of doing anything, we considered them dead, and we gave peace.
[/quote]

That's all I wanted - Everything to come out... The other topic didn't provide the full story. And I'm aware for some alliances 'White Peace' isn't enough... and it's fine - It's how you play.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299625355' post='2657123']
Once again, I'm aware of what happened - And you did in fact deny them peace until they posted some crap on the OWF.

Confusion.
[/quote]

an admission of defeat is not asking them to talk about how we're superior or whatever it was u said.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299625469' post='2657127']
And apparently you can't read either.

I clearly stated that had you attacked us 9 days ago with a 50-8 nuke advantage it would have been an even war.
[/quote]

So it would've been fair if we attacked you with GR? We didn't plan for them to attack you and then us attack you. We needed some good targets and there was a lack and our members wanted to fight.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299625485' post='2657128']
That's all I wanted - Everything to come out... The other topic didn't provide the full story. And I'm aware for some alliances 'White Peace' isn't enough... and it's fine - It's how you play.

Confusion.
[/quote]

didn't provide the full story? its right there in the middle

[quote]"During the first two discussions, C0de_Hacker chose to fight on rather than acknowledge they had been defeated, an outcome that PS was content with."[/quote]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299625485' post='2657128']

Confusion.
[/quote]

You shouldn't have needed the full story to be quite frank Confusion. It's not unreasonable to ask for an admittance of defeat in a surrender thread, this is a war game afterall. If you don't wish to surrender, you're not admitting defeat, aka you're electing to keep fighting.

Saying, "We lose" is a lot easier than fighting on, so kudos to them for continuing the fight.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299625705' post='2657133']
So it would've been fair if we attacked you with GR? We didn't plan for them to attack you and then us attack you. We needed some good targets and there was a lack and our members wanted to fight.
[/quote]

Why didn't you guys fight TPC or OP before they went to war a day later? Why didn't you fight G-6 for the few days they've been out of war?

Why do you think that because a good thread where we're all laughing at eachother's expenses suddenly means someone is whining?

Seriously, put Tibs back in power or get the hell outta here. You're a shell of your formerselves, at least when I blitzed Tibs an hour before his DoW RE fought back and a mutual ceasefire was easy to agree upon after days of bickering.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1299625650' post='2657132']
an admission of defeat is not asking them to talk about how we're superior or whatever it was u said.
[/quote]

It's implied, though. Why spit on a defeated opponent? It's kind of obvious ya'll had won - And they knew you would, in my opinion. Last I heard, they're facing some inactivity problems.

Confusion.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299625845' post='2657138']
Why didn't you guys fight TPC or OP before they went to war a day later? Why didn't you fight G-6 for the few days they've been out of war?

Why do you think that because a good thread where we're all laughing at eachother's expenses suddenly means someone is whining?

Seriously, put Tibs back in power or get the hell outta here. You're a shell of your formerselves, at least when I blitzed Tibs an hour before his DoW RE fought back and a mutual ceasefire was easy to agree upon after days of bickering.
[/quote]

Sorry, I am not the one that decided this, if you want everything to be fair, play SE more. I even complemented OP saying they were good fighters and that is who we wanted to fight... What do you mean declare before TPC? Do you think we planned it out, we had the date set and everything to blitz the day after they declared.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299625855' post='2657140']
It's implied, though. Why spit on a defeated opponent? It's kind of obvious ya'll had won - And they knew you would, in my opinion. Last I heard, they're facing some inactivity problems.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I figure a guy who has lost as many offensive wars as you would be a believer that attacking someone and losing should have zero consequence.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299626256' post='2657149']
I figure a guy who has lost as many offensive wars as you would be a believer that attacking someone and losing should have zero consequence.

[/quote]

Actually, it should... This is TE... a war with consequences will just make people afraid of warring and we'll end up like a mini version of Standard Edition.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299626341' post='2657151']
Actually, it should... This is TE... a war with consequences will just make people afraid of warring and we'll end up like a mini version of Standard Edition.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Naw, the round resets every 60 days and rebuilding is as easy as cake now. The only thing you can lose each round is your pride, and PS has yet to have that taken from us in battle.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299626341' post='2657151']

Confusion.
[/quote]

Thats an opinion, yours, and this may come as a shock, but not everyone shares it.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299626700' post='2657159']
Thats an opinion, yours, and this may come as a shock, but not everyone shares it.
[/quote]

Damn... that means I'm not holding enough strings.

Confusion.