The Roman Empire moves boldly to war

Schad

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1299568578' post='2656485']
Something tells me its not PS and OP who are/will be crying at the end of this...
[/quote]

I'll be crying that it's over. That's about it.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299567991' post='2656473']
Don't think I won't bite.

If I get an offensive slot.
[/quote]

No worries, I'm already at war with both alliance's combined top 3 nations. I could use a tech farm :ph34r:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299569169' post='2656496']
No worries, I'm already at war with each alliance's top 3 nations. I could use a tech farm :ph34r:
[/quote]

You may need to sell some land for me to declare.

Like, all of it.

Pathetic.

So this is an interesting precedent.

An alliance of 58 with a 3 to 1 nuke advantage attacks an alliance of 40.

They get turned away, and as a result two alliances tallying some 100+ nations attack an alliance with some 100 active wars already, with a combined 5 to 1 nuke advantage against their two targets, at a time when we grew frustrated in waiting for GR having no FA presence and instead just granted them peace.

Edited by Jack Shepard

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299568095' post='2656478']
Again, no woe is me. You won't find anything but fight from PS, and I suspect OP will respond similarly. Just calling a spade a spade. Those nukes save you from having to try and find a spine to use to get onto the battlefield.
[/quote]

Haven't even used them and both of my targets are anarchied. One from OP and look.... your leader? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000080

You guys still think Anarchy is the end eh?

And btw, a Gay Rollers nation, (an alliance we gave peace to), anarchied me while I was offline, not you.

So I guess that war is still ongoing? so the combined numbers in this war are 160 vs 89.

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1299570279' post='2656515']
Haven't even used them and both of my targets are anarchied. One from OP and look.... your leader? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000080
[/quote]

That's what happens when you attack someone while they still have active wars from their last alliance war.

And you drew Jack? tough luck. Your round's over.

[quote name='Jack Shepard' timestamp='1299570415' post='2656521']
[b]You guys still think Anarchy is the end eh?[/b]

And btw, a Gay Rollers nation, (an alliance we gave peace to), anarchied me while I was offline, not you.

So I guess that war is still ongoing? so the combined numbers in this war are 160 vs 89.
[/quote]

Well Considering you are stopped from declaring war, I think this happens to be a huge factor.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299571088' post='2656526']
Well Considering [b]you are stopped from declaring war[/b], I think [b]this happens to be a huge factor.[/b][/quote]

'Nuf said. At least your honesty has come out.

Enjoy the rest of your round, if you can.

[/quote]

youre bragging that you are on two targets that are already anarchied and at war?

haha

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1299571890' post='2656536']
youre bragging that you are on two targets that are already anarchied and at war?

haha
[/quote]

That's a pretty serious accomplishment for RE.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1299571088' post='2656526']
Well Considering you are stopped from declaring war, I think this happens to be a huge factor.
[/quote]

:D Oh Sweet, the truth at last!

It's a beautiful thing when old friends decide to show us how much they really fear.

Edited by White Chocolate

To the person who suggested that anyone is afraid of RE, remember when we defeated RE before when you down-declared on Umbrella? :awesome:

The truth is, RE have always tried to bully people by down-declaring wars. They wouldn't even attempt it if they didn't have more nations, more NS, many more nukes, etc. And also OP and PS are just out of wars, and apparently PS doesn't even have their slots peaced out yet. Not to mention you all didn't fight and have had the entire round to build your warchests. I assume you all took this into consideration and still declared, which you have to admit, makes you look pretty cowardly. It's not surprising, but I thought you guys were changing for the better. I was wrong.

Though, I will still thoroughly enjoy myself this war. I've only fought 5 wars so far and haven't quite got my fill.

o/ the 6 week war! :P

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1299568789' post='2656488']
I'll be crying that it's over. That's about it.
[/quote]

I have no doubt tears will be shed when you can't destroy their pixels anymore.

Haven't even used them and both of my targets are anarchied. One from OP and look.... your leader? [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000080"]http://tournament.cy...tion_ID=1000080[/url]
[/quote]

o/ the update blitz anarchy

How hard is it to anarchy someone with 4 attacks in 5 minutes? Anarchy, it stops you from fighting back, its true :(

...I was in this game to have fun... Believe me, I know what it feels like to be down-declared on, or being the one to always up-declare; it actually felt quite good- the challenge got me excited and made me want to show off what I could do in a disadvantaged situation. So, just saying- these posts... I know you're all excited about a chance to go against someone bigger than you. You're all just cementing your excuses of defeat with these posts complaining about this down-declare. Maybe you should actually try to win?? I think it's absolutely possible, considering you're only going up against the cowardly RE and us, the accomplices in this crime.

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1299595896' post='2656685']
...I was in this game to have fun... Believe me, I know what it feels like to be down-declared on, or being the one to always up-declare; it actually felt quite good- the challenge got me excited and made me want to show off what I could do in a disadvantaged situation. So, just saying- these posts... I know you're all excited about a chance to go against someone bigger than you. You're all just cementing your excuses of defeat with these posts complaining about this down-declare. Maybe you should actually try to win?? I think it's absolutely possible, considering you're only going up against the cowardly RE and us, the accomplices in this crime.
[/quote]

If you think OP or PS aren't going to fight hard and try to win, you're foolish. I think people are just trying to point out the cowardice of this move, and it's our right to do so, because it is the correct analysis. ;)

I know RE hasn't been renowned for their fighting ability, but when you have 91 nukes..well, you know. Even if neither side had a nuke advantage the odds would still be in RE/Synergy's favor due to all those nations and NS, and the fact that OP/PS were just in wars. You can't say we don't have a point about the down-declare, can you?

Someone's scared of a real, fair fight. :smug:

could kinda care less about the down declare, we just put down an AA with 40% more members and a 3-1 nuke advantage that blitzed us and a few rounds ago made a much larger RE surrender. unfortunately PS doesn't even have the offensive slots to fight back, and many members, seeing as how we've been at war for 9 days with said AA, have focused most of their resources on that.

its like batman using up all his energy to put down Bane who attacked him in the middle of the night while he was sleeping, and while batman still has his hands around bane's neck, here comes harley quinn from behind acting all tough with her shiny new radiation gun that she couldn't dream of building herself before joker decided to throw her a bone this round.

Edited by dockingscheduled

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1299563877' post='2656377']
With Pork Shrimp having had all of 45 minutes to recover from a nine-day war and still owning few offensive war slots, we are pleased to see that RE has decided to make us a target of their latest in a long line of bold actions. While practically every other large alliance has warred, RE waited until everyone else had torn a piece off one another, and only then carefully launched into battle...bringing with them another large alliance for safety sake, naturally.

For your courage in only declaring down at a time where it's to your greatest advantage, I salute you, mighty warriors of Rome!
[/quote]
I salute the Roman Empire as well.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1299595260' post='2656679']
I have no doubt tears will be shed when you can't destroy their pixels anymore.
[/quote]
Ye of little faith. I'll destroy pixels every day from now until my last war is gone. Count on that.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1299610808' post='2656868']
Lets just get back fighting and you can count on OP/PS fighting. Lets get those casualty counts up :)
[/quote]

I knew there was a reason I liked you.