A Ragnarok Announcement

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1299545043' post='2655971']
I think the man was joking, but if there's a 100k NS nation hidden in this new protectorate I might be tempted... :awesome:
[/quote]

Then we'll amalgamate a few middle tiers nations and stop you. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

Voluspa will still stand with our new Head Triumvirate while we are saddened to have to let Toth go it was necessary in order to keep the alliance alive.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1299550085' post='2656082']
This wasn't supposed to be announced until after the war. It appears that our protectorate got excited and posted their DoE, so we then had to post this.
[/quote]

They couldn't wait to hang out with a fine bunch of people such as yourselves.

Lol while it is true that we couldn't wait to be with such a great group that was our old leader Toth that done that.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1299545303' post='2655980']
Then we'll amalgamate a few middle tiers nations and stop you. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Haha yeah uh goodluck with that :rolleyes:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1299535454' post='2655777']
We're busy making umbrella drinks here in Valhalla where we've declared Spring Break early because, well, that's just how we roll.

How about a week from next Tuesday?
[/quote]

Sounds good bring it, you better pack a lunch and I'll bring the beer.

Edited by Crixus II

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1299535927' post='2655789']
You didn't answer his question. You are down below 1.5 million NS, are still engaged in a massive global conflict, and will need an equally massive reconstruction effort if and when you finally decide to swallow your pride and surrender. You do not have the concrete resources to assist this alliance. You cannot finance them and would be hard pressed to protect them. So at what point did you decide it was a good idea to agree to a new protectorate instead of directing them to somebody who is actually in a position to fulfill it?
[/quote]

Hey let's NOT use our brains this is all made of fun and awesome is it not yaaaaay

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299562555' post='2656354']
Kait I'm curious, would you endanger these guys by asking them to techdeal with you right now while you're at war?
[/quote]

Our goal as a protector is to provide the tools for a new alliance to be sucessful. I would prefer to help them arrange tech deals with our friends not at war then to organize deals directly with RoK members at this time.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1299535927' post='2655789']
You didn't answer his question. You are down below 1.5 million NS, are still engaged in a massive global conflict, and will need an equally massive reconstruction effort if and when you finally decide to swallow your pride and surrender. You do not have the concrete resources to assist this alliance. You cannot finance them and would be hard pressed to protect them. So at what point did you decide it was a good idea to agree to a new protectorate instead of directing them to somebody who is actually in a position to fulfill it?
[/quote]

Starting a new alliance isnt easy, and it has far tougher issues to deal with that just rogues. While dealing with rogues is important its not all that being a member of the Ragnablok is about. We can assist them in working with allies to peddle their tech to provide them that financial boost they need, as well as offer them advice on various issues they may be dealing with.

These are pretty great guys and we are honored that they came to us wanting our assistance, Ragnarok will not fail to do its job as their protector.

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1299536195' post='2655793']
PC has seen right through this attempt.

Lets stop these silly little games. We arent going to attack your protectorate. You arent going to gain any PR out of it.

Better luck next time.
[/quote]
Paranoid much?

Still, good to see this change in your policy, for whatever reason.

Also good luck to Voluspa; Planet Bob can be a tough place sometimes, and I guess I still have a soft spot for young alliances starting out.

Even if I do prefer the Havamal to the Sibyl's Vision. ;)