Revenge Announcement

[center][img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/thedestro/CN/destroflag6.png[/img]

[size="3"][u]Revenge Announcement[/u][/size][/center]

Some people like to think they're hot stuff because of all this warring. While the destruction so far is impressive, we like to give people perspective. Revenge is proud to say we got a leg up on the competition. On this, our 182[sup]nd[/sup] day of fighting, Revenge celebrates 6 months of straight carnage. And to quote from our original [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91663"]DoW[/url]: We realize we will be going down in flames. But we have ensured that it's going to be a very long way down. A year maybe. Can't stop us.

Good luck,

-destro, Revenger

p.s. You guys really need to peace out with our targets, for real we almost don't have anyone left to get kthx

Edited by thedestro

Does anyone else miss the good old days when rogues didn't post announcements pretending as if they were legitimate actors? A hysterical rant thread every now and then is amusing but the repeated threads by Revenge and other rogue AAs where they act as if what they are doing is at all legitimate really annoy me. If they want to go rogue, that's their business but they should admit that fact instead of pretending that what they're doing is at all respectable and they shouldn't be surprised if the people they're attacking treat them as what they are.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299159033' post='2651087'] If they want to go rogue, that's their business but they should admit that fact instead of pretending that what they're doing is at all respectable and they shouldn't be surprised if the people they're attacking treat them as what they are.
[/quote]

My goals are respectable. :(

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299159033' post='2651087']
Does anyone else miss the good old days when rogues didn't post announcements pretending as if they were legitimate actors? A hysterical rant thread every now and then is amusing but the repeated threads by Revenge and other rogue AAs where they act as if what they are doing is at all legitimate really annoy me. If they want to go rogue, that's their business but they should admit that fact instead of pretending that what they're doing is at all respectable and they shouldn't be surprised if the people they're attacking treat them as what they are.
[/quote]
I miss them days. Ahh..announcements like this would have been trolled to death and the rogue placed on someone's P/EZI list. Blissful.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1299155197' post='2651063']
6 months of straight carnage?

Care to explain what you were doing between 2/1 and 2/23 then?
[/quote]

This is why nobody likes you, Haflinger. Stop being a tool.

Congrats, Destro. Keep it up.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1299162408' post='2651120']
You broke my irony meter sir.
[/quote]
Ditto.

This was funny/interesting for about 3 days 6 months ago. I think I should go ahead and compile a list of people that cheer on Revenge and then recommend we deny all sanction requests for rogues on any of those people, or AAs in the cases of gov endorsement.

[b]Does anyone else miss the good old days when rogues didn't post announcements pretending as if they were legitimate actors?[/b] A hysterical rant thread every now and then is amusing but the repeated threads by Revenge and other rogue AAs where they act as if what they are doing is at all legitimate really annoy me. If they want to go rogue, that's their business but they should admit that fact instead of pretending that what they're doing is at all respectable and they shouldn't be surprised if the people they're attacking treat them as what they are.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/02/CharlieSheen.jpg[/img]
OOC: Charlie Sheen doesn't approve of this comment.

I have this overwhelming desire now to listen to [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW8mEMqiNhc"]this[/url] or [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM"]that[/url] or even [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY"]this[/url]. :smug:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299162949' post='2651126']
I think I should go ahead and compile a list of people that cheer on Revenge and then recommend we deny all sanction requests for rogues on any of those people, or AAs in the cases of gov endorsement.
[/quote]

Watch out, according to the wonderful folks at Doom House not sanctioning people is a CB!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1299163091' post='2651128']
Watch out, according to the wonderful folks at Doom House not sanctioning people is a CB!
[/quote]

In case you haven't figured it out yet, they don't need no stinking [s]badges[/s] CB. Nor does anyone else anymore...except when they enter a war via an optional defense treaty, then they deserve to be exhorted for tens of thousands of tech while their ally is held hostage. Do try to keep up.

No, I'm giving this thread all the seriousness it deserves (see my previous post above).

[/quote]
anyone can do what they want. the good old days meaning when that if you did what others didnt want you get curbstomped? nice one.

words
[/quote]

We don't pretend we are anything but what we are. It's a matter of perspective, and if you stand out as not having it then you look like the hysterical one by pointing it out.
btw I didn't realize our threads of frantic tone posted months in between were considered "hysterical" and "repeated." My bad :(

[/quote]
Sounds like somebody wasn't around for fransjosef.

I pity you.

Also hail roguery! Fight the good fight Revenge.

To think we're fighting a war right now and he still has time to do the equivalent of nothing.

WAIT! I have an amazing idea. Destro, if you want to continue fighting with us over nothing you should help us in our war on RnR and GOD! EVERYONE WINS. :smug:

Edited by Dexomega