An agreement of peace

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299123849' post='2650617']
I can't speak for them but perhaps Olympus and NAC were hoping that NPO would actually fight with them, rather than cycle more members out to hide in peace mode leaving their allies to take a beating.

Considering they were fighting to defend their ally don't you think they might feel a bit betrayed also?
[/quote]
NPO has lost over half their total NS. I don't blame them at all for conserving their strength. And if Olympus and NAC were paying attention, there was a strategy that involved our upper tiers being in PM. I might not agree with the strategy, but it does exist.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299123522' post='2650601']
You really need peace that badly that you accept terms that include paying the enemy? You should be ashamed.
[/quote]
Does this mean you will stop whining about the largest reps in historyâ„¢?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1299123698' post='2650610']
To be honest, those fighting for NPO can understand why they'd feel betrayed by this.
[/quote]

We really do not care what you think as we were never and never wanted to be your ally. We came in to honor our treaty with NPO if they have a problem with our actions fine, but you and your alliance I could care less. We were not drawn into this by a Bloc treaty with "the Coalition" but instead a single string our MDoAP with NPO and NPO alone and we feel we fulfilled the intent our our treaty, if you do not like it feel free to never have a treaty with us in the future. Not that I believe one would ever be proposed.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299124119' post='2650626']
We have just under 400 current wars going, we are fighting. You are just being stupidly ignorant.
[/quote]
338 wars is not "just under" 400 and more than a third of your alliance is in peace mode.

And before all the "HURR PEACE MODE JOKE HERE" comments, the fact that Jaiar is trying to use facts to prove a point, I'm merely rebutting with a different set of facts.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1299124205' post='2650634']
NPO has lost over half their total NS. I don't blame them at all for conserving their strength. And if Olympus and NAC were paying attention, there was a strategy that involved our upper tiers being in PM. I might not agree with the strategy, but it does exist.
[/quote]
Considering that you're the NSO's war director... shouldn't you be directing what the war strategy is?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1299124322' post='2650640']
338 wars is not "just under" 400 and more than a third of your alliance is in peace mode.

And before all the "HURR PEACE MODE JOKE HERE" comments, the fact that Jaiar is trying to use facts to prove a point, I'm merely rebutting with a different set of facts.
[/quote]
You have dyslexia? Because the actual number of our wars is about 383. I counted quickly so I may be off by 3 or 4. So yes, just under 400 wars.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299124609' post='2650651']
You have dyslexia? Because the actual number of our wars is about 383. I counted quickly so I may be off by 3 or 4. So yes, just under 400 wars.
[/quote]
I'm just looking at the alliance statistics of my intelligence brief.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1299124609' post='2650651']
[b]You have dyslexia?[/b] Because the actual number of our wars is about 383. I counted quickly so I may be off by 3 or 4. So yes, just under 400 wars.
[/quote]

That's quite the insult there big guy.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1299124244' post='2650637']
We really do not care what you think as we were never and never wanted to be your ally. We came in to honor our treaty with NPO if they have a problem with our actions fine, but you and your alliance I could care less. We were not drawn into this by a Bloc treaty with "the Coalition" but instead a single string our MDoAP with NPO and NPO alone and we feel we fulfilled the intent our our treaty, if you do not like it feel free to never have a treaty with us in the future. Not that I believe one would ever be proposed.
[/quote]
To be honest I was going to leave it alone...but ok since you wanna play...
You're pathetic cowards. We're all thinking it, we just don't want to say it because its rude. Fulfilling your treaty with NPO? Good freaking job, NPO are still on the field being stomped. You think you gave it your all? You've lost about 25% of your total NS. NPO has lost more than half, NSO over 40%, TPF about 40%, etc. You don't see any of us surrendering do you? No, because we all understand that fighting a war means fighting until you can see your allies off the field. It's not about meeting the minimum obligations of a treaty, checking off a little box that says "oh, yep, we fought for our allies". So you're right, no treaty with NSO would ever be proposed, not after your showing here.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1299124517' post='2650648']
Considering that you're the NSO's war director... shouldn't you be directing what the war strategy is?
[/quote]
1. OOC: Our previous war director caught a bad case of the RL, so I came to the position halfway through.
2. I can pick the strategy for NSO, but there's a coalition wide strategy that is decided on by much higher ups.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1299124704' post='2650653']
I'm just looking at the alliance statistics of my intelligence brief.
[/quote]
Your intelligence brief? Now you know why you are wrong, it's outdated quick. I used the alliance wars for up to the minute stats.

[/quote]
Your strategy is "what if they held a war and we didn't show up?" That's not a valid strategy.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299124830' post='2650657']
[/quote]
Trust me.

I was so offended, I immediately forgot to cry and started laughing my butt off.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1299124963' post='2650661']
1. OOC: Our previous war director caught a bad case of the RL, so I came to the position halfway through.
2. I can pick the strategy for NSO, but there's a coalition wide strategy that is decided on by much higher ups.
[/quote]
So what you're saying is that you're allowing politicians to dictate the war instead of those who are supposedly the most familiar with it and should be calling the shots?

Edited by Choson

[/quote]

Now you really do not want to start airing the laundry from the coalition forum or the IRC channels do you? because your above statement will just end up embarrassing you more then you already have. Our presence was quite prevalent in the forum and IRC channels and parties involved had plenty of time to address our concerns but failed to for whatever reasons. So why don't you just leave it that you do not agree with our decision and go on about your business.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1299125000' post='2650663']
Your strategy is "what if they held a war and we didn't show up?" That's not a valid strategy.
[/quote]
You might have missed the part where I said I didn't agree with it?

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1299124244' post='2650637']
if you do not like it feel free to never have a treaty with us in the future. Not that I believe one would ever be proposed.
[/quote]

Done deal.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1299125104' post='2650667']
You might have missed the part where I said I didn't agree with it?
[/quote]
I know, but the phrase came to me and I wanted to deploy it before I forgot.

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1299125102' post='2650666']
Now you really do not want to start airing the laundry from the coalition forum or the IRC channels do you? because your above statement will just end up embarrassing you more then you already have. Our presence was quite prevalent in the forum and IRC channels and parties involved had plenty of time to address our concerns but failed to for whatever reasons. So why don't you just leave it that you do not agree with our decision and go on about your business.
[/quote]

Because apparently you brought shame to the Orders by surrendering. How [i][b]dare[/b][/i] you be so callous to their desires and requests. You should have put them first and ignored your own alliance's needs.

The utter [size="6"][i][b]audacity[/b][/i][/size] of it all.

Edited by Choson

[quote name='blazerboy525' timestamp='1299120128' post='2650465']
Darn, we have to peace? and just when I had found enemies with actual warchests to rob! :P

In all seriousness, I'd like to thank all my opponents for being gracious and well mannered, especially Xaranthius. I hope to spy fight you again some time, its an incredibly amusing waste of money. Still disappointed you didn't take my surrender terms though, I was really hoping to see that youtube vid.

While not every member of doomhouse showed this level of class, the majority of what I saw was good-natured warring and I'm glad for it. Here's looking forward to next time.
OH almost forgot my shoutout to Johnny Apocalypse, Palace, and the other doomhousers that showed up in Olympus' IRC channel to talk and make it fun
[/quote]If you wish to keep fighting, you may join one of the alliances still engaged ;)

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299124830' post='2650657']
[/quote]
It's was a question, not an insult. You just lack the ability to read.