Joint iFOK/CMEA/R&R/USN announcement

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerest thanks USN for defending us from this fabricated assault.

May your rebuild be swift.

Also a thank you to iFOK, CMEA and R&R for providing a set of peace terms that are not outrageous and quite honorable to be honest. Such actions will always be respected.

o/Peace

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1299147242' post='2651026']
Number 3 is just an attempt to humiliate your defeated enemy. Its a shame after what you described as a clean fight it was deemed important to publicly humiliate them. What happens to people who don’t wear the sig, more war?
[/quote]
Your posts seem to match you avatar and sig perfectly.

Well done iFOK, another notch on the bedpost.

[quote]1) USN admits defeat and surrenders to the combined forces of iFOK, R&R and CMEA
2) USN agrees to not re-enter the current global conflict on any front (NpO-VE or NPO-Doomhouse)
3) USN gov shall display the R&Rmy jeep in their OWF sig for the duration of 1 week[/quote]

I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted to put some acknowledgments out there.

iFOK, R&R, CMEA: o/

That's a peace agreement. Others would do well to follow this example.

USN: Nothing to be ashamed of, better luck in the future.

Edit: It's a a pretty cool jeep. ;)

Edited by ChairmanHal

I'm glad I'm not gov :awesome:

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1299136627' post='2650944']
You guys were a great sport on the battle field! Good luck rebuilding guys!
[/quote]
You where pretty good yourself, except with those fancy nukes. :(

Edited by rodrod

Number 3 is just an attempt to humiliate your defeated enemy. Its a shame after what you described as a clean fight it was deemed important to publicly humiliate them. What happens to people who don’t wear the sig, more war?
[/quote]

That's not the worst of it :o they put in place a secret surrender term that USN gov have to make a minimum of 10 OWF posts during the week to properly advertise the picture, otherwise they get ZI'd :o

[i]Disclaimer: No they didn't really, from my dealings with them all the alliances involved have been good. There are far better things people could get upset about surely than one silly surrender term.[/i]

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1299162037' post='2651118']
I'm glad I'm not gov :awesome:[/quote]

We would like to take this opportunity to announce rodrod as the new MoIA, put that sig on :P

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1299167181' post='2651160']
That's not the worst of it :o they put in place a secret surrender term that USN gov have to make a minimum of 10 OWF posts during the week to properly advertise the picture, otherwise they get ZI'd :o

[i]Disclaimer: No they didn't really, from my dealings with them all the alliances involved have been good. There are far better things people could get upset about surely than one silly surrender term.[/i]
[/quote]

The 99.99% can deal with the better things. I and the other 0.01%ers will stick with the silly.

[img]http://www.swiss-miss.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/26/1.jpg[/img]

Number 3 is just an attempt to humiliate your defeated enemy. Its a shame after what you described as a clean fight it was deemed important to publicly humiliate them. What happens to people who don't wear the sig, more war?
[/quote]

Sorry, but USN humiliates themselves every day they exist