nation sitting

Doctor Doc

I'm a little confused, but just trying to make sure before i go away and have my nation sat. The rules for Nation Sitting say:

[quote]You will never be allowed to aid, trade, or war with/along side of the nation you sit again. Any outstanding trades or foreign aid will be cancelled and marked as cheating as soon as the sitter logs on to the sat nation.[/quote]

Does this mean, my nation sitter cannot set me up in a trade circle? My circle recently fell to pieces, and he was going to work on it for me (he wont be in the circle) Also, is my nation sitter unable to finish my tech deals i've started with a third party?

[b]X. [u]Doc[/u][/b]

The rule quoted pertains to between you and the sitter. The sitter will be able to function as you would with trades and tech deals. Just none of the trades or aid offers can be between your nation and the sitter. So yes he can work on a trade circle and complete your tech deals with another third party.

Cross post:

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1297553639' post='2630663']
Locke is right.

If nation A sits nation B...

- nation A and nation B can't attack nation C together
- if nation C attacks nation A or B, the nation that wasn't attacked can't attack nation C
- if C attacks nations A and B, there's no problem because A and B can't control who hits them
[/quote]
[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1297674406' post='2632742']
So basically two nations, after sitting with one another, cannot have any form of contact initiated by either nation?
[/quote]

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1297740086' post='2633871']
That's correct, IronFist.
[/quote]