NSO Announcement

Heft

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298509050' post='2643290']
Call in CD.
[/quote]

ITT SirWilliam breaks Cairna's heart.

[img]http://cd.arturion.net/forum/Smileys/default/colbert.gif[/img]

Why you gotta be that guy, SW? Don't be that guy

But in all seriousness, CD is waiting for a chance to attack Gotham so that we can make posts saying that "we're the goddamn batman" and stuff.

It'll happen. If anyone does it before us, then we'll whine.

A lot.

Edited by Cairna

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298515193' post='2643401']
People are already getting rolled, if Duckroll decided to help ML it would just change who's getting rolled. IRON has been treated badly by Doomhouse alliances before, as their past crimes will never go away for some of these Doomhouse alliances, so its pretty obvious to me who their next target will be to keep from getting to strong if IRON sits this war out. Its also obvious that most of the alliance that would fight alongside IRON in such a war are already fighting in this war now. So it would just be smart thinking for IRON to help ML and declaring on Doomhouse to assist, as the other option would be to wait until they're attacked next time Super Complaints Box gets bored.
[/quote]

IRON entering against TOP? Seems unlikely. Even if they did, DH and company are so top-heavy it would have little impact. Their upper nations would get annihilated and their lower one would get in line for GOONS defensive slots.

Edited by foxfire99

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1298516822' post='2643428']
IRON entering against TOP? Seems unlikely. Even if they did, DH and company are so top-heavy it would have little impact. Their upper nations would get annihilated and their lower one would get in line for GOONS defensive slots.
[/quote]
TOP knew they switched sides from everyone they fought alongside in previous wars when they allied MK and decided to help them in an aggressive war with a non-chaining treaty. IRON could just declare on Umbrella if they wanted to avoid hitting an ally of TOP and don't want to waste their time with GOONS. Its mostly Umbrella fighting ML anyways and their the ones who haven't really been countered properly. After the war if IRON and TOP avoid blows, but IRON helps out ML rather than abandon most of the alliances who have fought on the same side as them almost every war they will both be in a much better strategic position post war if they maintain their relationship. I think TOP would understand.

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1298509835' post='2643301']
Of course they do.
[/quote]

They are, you goat. To say that their not is to not understand what the term aggression means. Wow, I can't believe you said that.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1298516243' post='2643415']
But in all seriousness, CD is waiting for a chance to attack Gotham so that we can make posts saying that "we're the goddamn batman" and stuff.

It'll happen. If anyone does it before us, then we'll whine.

A lot.
[/quote]
And this is different from normal how?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298517219' post='2643435']
TOP knew they switched sides from everyone they fought alongside in previous wars when they allied MK and decided to help them in an aggressive war with a non-chaining treaty. IRON could just declare on Umbrella if they wanted to avoid hitting an ally of TOP and don't want to waste their time with GOONS. Its mostly Umbrella fighting ML anyways and their the ones who haven't really been countered properly. After the war if IRON and TOP avoid blows, but IRON helps out ML rather than abandon most of the alliances who have fought on the same side as them almost every war they will both be in a much better strategic position post war if they maintain their relationship. I think TOP would understand.
[/quote]
While you aren't exactly wrong, this doesn't really seem like the appropriate venue for this argument.

Unless we secretly resigned a treaty with IRON or something.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1298518144' post='2643443']
And this is different from normal how?

While you aren't exactly wrong, this doesn't really seem like the appropriate venue for this argument.

Unless we secretly resigned a treaty with IRON or something.
[/quote]
You guys both have allies that got attacked by Doomhouse, so you both have just as much reason to be in this war. I'm not sure whats wrong with discussing strategies for trying to win the war in a thread your issuing a DoW, although I mostly meant it as a comment to point something out rather than turn it into a discussion, as its up to IRON if they want to enter the war and help ML try winning against Umbrella now that most alliances are trying their best in this war and putting everything at stake now. After wishing you well and possibly throwing you guys a hail there isn't much to discuss if you want to limit discussion to only your direct allies who could help.

But good luck to NSO in your fight and give them hell.

o/ NSO

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1298514431' post='2643388']
This is where I make a joke that because you're complaining you must be a spectator, which is quite apt considering your alliance. :v:
[/quote]

Implying I'm complaining? I love this war I'm just not entertained by it anymore. It's getting old.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298512983' post='2643365']
War. In the singular. A search returns only Ak's date with Corinian, the lucky dog that he is, since our rendezvous. I hope Ak was a gentleman and brought roses.

Nonetheless, I maintain my position of "it's your prerogative to interpret" and welcome you to the formal conflict. I simply would have thought sooner or not at all.
[/quote]
Yes, because people [i]never[/i] delete expired wars, amirite?

[quote name='greatmagnus' timestamp='1298524359' post='2643553']
Actually all these alliance declared on Doomhouse first. (Except for NPO). Doomhouse was just returning the favor.
[/quote]

What the hell? Are you saying that when Doomhouse retaliates against "all these alliances" it's a defensive war but when our allies retaliate against Doomhouse it's an aggressive war?

I mean it's all semantics so I don't really care. But when you try to throw around your own double standards, you need to be more careful in hiding them.

Actually all these alliance declared on Doomhouse first. (Except for NPO). Doomhouse was just returning the favor.
[/quote]
Interesting world you live in where alliances are free to launch wars without posting a DoW with war reasons such "Consider this the DoW", then that doesn't count as declaring first and the one defending themselves is the aggressor? I guess you see everything opposite from reality, I feel bad for you.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1298524841' post='2643559']
What the hell? Are you saying that when Doomhouse retaliates against "all these alliances" it's a defensive war but when our allies retaliate against Doomhouse it's an aggressive war?

I mean it's all semantics so I don't really care. But when you try to throw around your own double standards, you need to be more careful in hiding them.
[/quote]

why would they need to hide them. They dont care about this game anymore as a political venue. They just want things to burn.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1298524841' post='2643559']

[/quote]
It's defensive aggression, duh. They're preventing a dire threat to all pixelkind by stopping the Pacifican resurgence! They may not be the heroes you want, but they're the heroes you [i]need[/i]. :colbert:

Eh, shame on MK/Umbrella for not declaring, whatever...but I've gotta ask: How are you whipping GOONS exactly? You're smaller than they are, your decline (alliance stats chart) is on a sharper decline, and...well...have you guys actually won any war (of significance) you've ever fought? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but you guys talk SO much trash and yet do SO very little. I always thought that the "sith way" was to be victorious.

[/quote]

If you believe that a declaration against one Doomhouse alliance constitutes a declaration against its other MDoAP partners within Doomhouse, then it must surely follow that Doomhouse's original declaration against NPO constituted a declaration against its other MDoAP partners. This means that Doomhouse's allies are incorrect to activate MDPs in support of Doomhouse alliances.

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1298525673' post='2643574']
Eh, shame on MK/Umbrella for not declaring, whatever...but I've gotta ask: How are you whipping GOONS exactly? You're smaller than they are, your decline (alliance stats chart) is on a sharper decline, and...well...have you guys actually won any war (of significance) you've ever fought? I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but you guys talk SO much trash and yet do SO very little. I always thought that the "sith way" was to be victorious.
[/quote]
Dunno where you got the line about whipping GOONS from, making stuff up again Libera? Anyway, you may take into account the fact we have lost around 500k to their 3M or so. Make of that what you will.