A TSO Announcement

Anakey

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298608958' post='2644449']
Yes, after they signed their treaty with TOP.

This whole affair happened before that. Can I be any clearer?
[/quote]

As someone who followed the whole process I am fairly sure the protection from TOP came upon the Declaration of Existence. Unless you wanted to attack a non-existing entity before the protection was issued, I think you can be clearer yes.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298519598' post='2643476']
'Twas before you guys got involved, I'm afraid. Somehow I don't think TOP defending their new protectorate against Continuum members attacking them for spying would have gone over too well.
[/quote]

Sorry, I might have missed it but what did they actually do to piss you off?

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298667701' post='2644942']
You should really finish what you start. Then again, I didn't really expect anything else from an Invicta.
[/quote]
What I started?

What I started was an expression of sympathy. Everything else is the drama you guys sought to create.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298670462' post='2644955']
What I started?

What I started was an expression of sympathy. Everything else is the drama you guys sought to create.
[/quote]

What you started was bringing up !@#$ that none of us remember nor give a flop about. Honestly... your narcissistic pompous ass thought that you're so important that you had to bring up how you used to hate us. Big deal. People hated us. People still hate us. You think we care that you're suddenly over whatever egotistic drama you claim happened? What you need to do is get over yourself.

See below:
[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298423734' post='2642205']
Wow... a year?

Alright guys, if I haven't made myself clear before, yeah I'm over all that stupid drama from when you guys started & I wanted to roll you.
[/quote]

Hate us. Love us. Want to roll us. Want to roll with us. Whatever. It really doesn't matter to us with respect to you.

Edited by Titus Pullo

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298679185' post='2645030']
People hated us. People still hate us. You think we care that you're suddenly over whatever egotistic drama you claim happened? What you need to do is get over yourself.
[/quote]
Apparently you would prefer it if I still hated you. Well, whatever.

All I can do is speak for myself, and say what I think; if you don't want to read what I have to say, nobody's forcing you. But I don't get how me saying "I'm over it" translates to "I am the most important man in the universe."

Also I'm not the only person in the thread who expressed the idea that you've been paying reps for a year is too long. Shall we review?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298423789' post='2642208']
Glad to see the reps finally finished, its been way to long on you guys. :(
[/quote]
[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298441714' post='2642585']
Wow I didn't realize reps were still going on from that war.
[/quote]
[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1298471310' post='2642829']
Hats off to you guys for completing the reps payment. I hope you grow to a decent size again soon.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298423734' post='2642205']
Alright guys, if I haven't made myself clear before, yeah I'm over all that stupid drama from when you guys started & I wanted to roll you.
[/quote]
Likewise....
[/quote]
[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1298495535' post='2643102']
Oh wow, an entire year? Jesus, glad you finally made it out of it. No alliance should deserve to have to pay reps for that length of time. Also, happy birthday.
[/quote]
I look forward to you guys jumping down scy, Azaghul, raasaa and Kain's throats for saying the same thing I did.

Well to be fair you did jump on raasaa for besmirching the holy name of Sam, but whatever.

and hatters will always hat.

less about that and more about me :)

how about that TSO clan.... 2 years of inappropriately touching each other. I should have never left.... but at least they will keep me safe for now.

thanks scary uncle TSO with the large hands.... especially that skinny.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298719051' post='2645382']
I look forward to you guys jumping down scy, Azaghul, raasaa and Kain's throats for saying the same thing I did.
[/quote]

None of them said the same thing you did. (Raasaa agreed with what you said, but that's a different story.) Either you are too dense to understand what's been written in this thread or you're illiterate. I'll let you decide which.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298745686' post='2645498']
None of them said the same thing you did. (Raasaa agreed with what you said, but that's a different story.) Either you are too dense to understand what's been written in this thread or you're illiterate. I'll let you decide which.
[/quote]
You appear to be claiming that I am too illiterate to know what I myself have said. This is ... well pretty funny.