CSN Government Announcement

Goose

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298251353' post='2640003']
Replacing controversial government officials is an attempt to boost public opinion, yes. I put about as much effort into the image as your government has put into upholding what used to be CSN.
[/quote]
You're so kind to care. Thank you for looking out for us. Would you like an honorary position in the government?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298251632' post='2640008']
You're so kind to care. Thank you for looking out for us. Would you like an honorary position in the government?
[/quote]

No, but thank you. I much prefer watching you make yourselves look stupid without my help.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298251770' post='2640010']
No, but thank you. I much prefer watching you make yourselves look stupid without my help.
[/quote]
Interesting view of what would happen if you joined our government. You have a pretty low opinion of yourself.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298252744' post='2640032']
My record for destroying things is almost unmatched.
[/quote]
Then you really should join us. Clearly we're evil. How could you better serve the world than destroying evil from within?

[quote name='Jocabia' timestamp='1298253259' post='2640038']
Then you really should join us. Clearly we're evil. How could you better serve the world than destroying evil from within?
[/quote]

CSN as a whole isn't evil. I actually like many of the members. Some of the government, not so much. Thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298253553' post='2640043']
CSN as a whole isn't evil. I actually like many of the members. Some of the government, not so much. Thanks for the offer though.
[/quote]
Would it not be better for the members to join a decent alliance and for CSN to be dissolved?

Edited by corps

[quote name='akotash' timestamp='1298266153' post='2640267']
I'd just like to take this chance to say that the current CSN gov has done [b]everything in its power[/b] to make the best of a bad situation and that that alone makes them just as great as CSN gov of old.
[/quote]

CSN's government must have the power of a thousand angry kittens.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1298169636' post='2638904']
Due to Liz' outburst during our [i]negotiations[/i] with Dark Templar, she will no longer be The Commonwealth's Minister of Foreign Affairs. SpacingOutMan will be taking over in pursuing our foreign policy goals from this time forward.

[/quote]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1298195015' post='2639348']
Wait. You actually think we changed our Government because of people saying Liz was a terrible Minister of Foreign Affairs? You do realize she was promoted, right?
[/quote]
A sideways move until it goes quiet. Ditching her would have looked obvious but she couldnt be allowed to continue speaking for the alliance in FA. It was a lame move. Unless you are telling people someone that incompetent was promoted despite their terrible attempt at FA. That WAE tag is looking a little more deserving if thats true.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298279156' post='2640499']
A sideways move until it goes quiet. Ditching her would have looked obvious but she couldnt be allowed to continue speaking for the alliance in FA. It was a lame move. Unless you are telling people someone that incompetent was promoted despite their terrible attempt at FA. That WAE tag is looking a little more deserving if thats true.
[/quote]

Now now Alterego, don't you have someone else to bother? Be happy for our gov updates or have the courtesy to spew your bull elsewhere. There's more people in this thread than me. I do appreciate your fascination with me, however they deserve your congratulations and acknowledgment for more than I do.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298279907' post='2640508'] I do appreciate your fascination with me, however they deserve your congratulations and acknowledgment for more than I do.
[/quote]

Ain't that the truth

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298280078' post='2640510']
Ain't that the truth
[/quote]

To be fair, she's getting better. At least she didn't tell anybody to $%&@ off this time. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298280078' post='2640510']
Ain't that the truth
[/quote]

It is the truth. I don't like people coming into our threads meant to be acknowledgment of hard working members of CSN and them turning into trashy threads that have nothing to do with the OP. Just happy faces and differences aside. Be happy for upstanding citizens of this planet who contribute and work hard. :blush: They do a damn good job and deserve that recognition.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298283538' post='2640519']
It is the truth. I don't like people coming into our threads meant to be acknowledgment of hard working members of CSN and them turning into trashy threads that have nothing to do with the OP. Just happy faces and differences aside. Be happy for upstanding citizens of this planet who contribute and work hard. :blush: They do a damn good job and deserve that recognition.
[/quote]

Recent drama between CSN and DT will be injected into this thread, that's a consequence of posting stuff on the OWF, Peanut gallery etc.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1298284080' post='2640520']
Recent drama between CSN and DT will be injected into this thread, that's a consequence of posting stuff on the OWF, Peanut gallery etc.
[/quote]

It's a bit rich to blame the 'peanut gallery', or to assert that this should be an acknowledgement of hard working members of CSN, when CSN deliberately designs its announcement with reference to the CSN/DT drama to provoke a reaction.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1298296628' post='2640588']
It's a bit rich to blame the 'peanut gallery', or to assert that this should be an acknowledgement of hard working members of CSN, when CSN deliberately designs its announcement with reference to the CSN/DT drama to provoke a reaction.
[/quote]
It was designed around truth. ;)